Wrestling Thread June 5th-30th/TGIF Edition/G1 Special In US Saturday 8PM ET Okada vs Cody

GG3001.jpg
That globe doesn't look like a pinfall or Jojo.

[table][tr][th=""]A Block[/th][th=""]B Block[/th][/tr][tr][td]Hiroshi Tanahashi[/td][td]Kazuchika Okada[/td][/tr][tr][td]Togi Makabe[/td][td]Toru Yano[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tomohiro Ishii[/td][td]Satoshi Kojima[/td][/tr][tr][td]Hirooki Goto[/td][td]Michael Elgin[/td][/tr][tr][td]YOSHI-HASHI[/td][td]Juice Robinson[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bad Luck Fale[/td][td]Tama Tonga[/td][/tr][tr][td]Yuji Nagata[/td][td]SANADA[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zack Sabre Jr.[/td][td]EVIL[/td][/tr][tr][td]Kota Ibushi[/td][td]Minoru Suzuki[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tetsuya Naito[/td][td]Kenny Omega[/td][/tr][/table]
Every person in each block will wrestle each other for points! Tomorrow, the full schedule of matches for each of the tournament's 19 days will be announced! July 17 to August 13! Entire tournament live on http://njpwworld.com/

I'm really upset as a lakers and brock fan I want that brock shirt :smh:

Last edited:
That makes me sad that Omega/Okada III will take place within the tournament and not another title match.

Unless the Dream continues first?

You guys have no respect for Gene man. All he's trying to do is educate you a bit more on the New Japan product. Some of you should pay attention instead of chastising.

That makes me sad that Omega/Okada III will take place within the tournament and not another title match.

Unless the Dream continues first?

Omega beats Okada in the B block finals to set up a final rubber match at King of Pro Wrestling (Okada wins). Naito wins A block and G1 to set up Naito/Okada at WK 12

Damn we are gonna get Omega-Okada 3 in the G-1. Figured they'd hold out for King of Pro Wrestling but that will prolly be the 4th match between them.

Back
Top Bottom