Wrestling Thread June 5th-30th/TGIF Edition/G1 Special In US Saturday 8PM ET Okada vs Cody

Got a new family ride yesterday! Spent 6 hours at the dealer but finally got it done and walked out with a 2017 Toyota Highlander XLE! 3 miles on that bad boy and pretty much fully loaded.
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
 lets hit up Vegas

Last edited:
At this point, does anyone give a damn about him showing up on RAW?

I mean he can't do anything physical. What is he going to do, say What and Hell?

I think we have passed that stage by now

Well if LaVar Ball is showing up maybe he can take a Stunner.

BREAKING: Lita and Jim Ross "Good Ol' JR" will call the inaugural Mae Young Classic, premiering Aug. 28 on WWE Network!

Ehhh idk about Lita a being a good choice. She wasn't that good on the pre-show panels in the past I can't imagine commentary would be any better.

Got a new family ride yesterday! Spent 6 hours at the dealer but finally got it done and walked out with a 2017 Toyota Highlander XLE! 3 miles on that bad boy and pretty much fully loaded.:smokin
View media item 2476262

Nice man :pimp: I got a Highlander myself but really want that model especially that color.

G1 has 30 minute time limits... Okada/Omega having another draw...

Hi celticspride34 celticspride34

So I plugged in my phone last night in the car to test out the sound system and I swear this is the first song that popped up :rofl: :pimp:
View media item 2476269

:smh: :lol:

Got a new family ride yesterday! Spent 6 hours at the dealer but finally got it done and walked out with a 2017 Toyota Highlander XLE! 3 miles on that bad boy and pretty much fully loaded.:smokin
View media item 2476262
How much and does it still have a 3rd row

XLE was 41 and change but we got it down to 38,005 and still has the third row but that was what we were looking for bc we have the baby on the way and her two sisters live with us too so we def needed the extra seats :lol:

but it aint the same as your 2001 highlander man. Think it's time you upgrade that before your ps2 man :x

Friday the 13th tonight :nerd:

I should be good to go tonight :smokin

Only level on on the PS4 version but got all that extra cp to mess with from the weekend :smokin :smokin :smokin

Back
Top Bottom