Wrestling Thread June 5th-30th/TGIF Edition/G1 Special In US Saturday 8PM ET Okada vs Cody

Is Seth Rollins part latino? :lol: He look like he could be. Just sayin'.

If he is Latino since his last name is Lopez:

"No, I'm half Armenian and half German and Irish. My biological dad was Armenian. My last name is Lopez and I have a darker complexion, which throws people for a loop. My mother's first husband is Mexican. That's where I got Lopez. I grew up eating Mexican food at home, but he was very American. He didn't grow up in Mexico or speak Spanish."

Kevin Sullivan: The Mini Doc is out! https://t.co/jiNKX77B37 [emoji]128250[/emoji]

For those not native to Boston/Charlestown - That way of wisdom Sullivan emotes can be found at any local dive bar on a Friday night.
Same accent. Same point of view. But to yall - he a genius!

Frankly I don't know how anyone outside of Mass could even understand what he says with that accent. :lol:

Last edited:
For those of you planning to watch the G1 Special on AXS:

The July 1 show will air live on AXS TV at 8PM ET, but the July 2 show will air the following Friday (7/7) at 8pm ET.

Last edited:
Only thing I can't get here is ROH but easy to find on the web

Yea they show their weekly show on their site if i remember right. Their ppvs u gotta download on them other sites but im too lazy for all that lmao

I can barely keep up with WWE nowadays so its def more difficult once u add ROH & NJPW lol

Back
Top Bottom