Wrestling Thread June 5th-30th/TGIF Edition/G1 Special In US Saturday 8PM ET Okada vs Cody

For those not native to Boston/Charlestown - That way of wisdom Sullivan emotes can be found at any local dive bar on a Friday night.
Same accent. Same point of view. But to yall - he a genius!

Frankly I don't know how anyone outside of Mass could even understand what he says with that accent. :lol:
People call him smart because of the CONTENT he speaks on, not his accent

People call him smart because of the CONTENT he speaks on, not his accent

For those not native to Boston/Charlestown - That way of wisdom Sullivan emotes can be found at any local dive bar on a Friday night.
Same accent. Same point of view. But to yall - he a genius!

Frankly I don't know how anyone outside of Mass could even understand what he says with that accent. :lol:

had u covered b

:wink:

That was a great match, man. Small detail that I liked was Benoit following HBK around the ring during the entrance, you just don't see details like that anymore.
I also feel that the art of building up a submission win is dying. That match mastered it. 

I like how the SAnitY members have their own distinct version of the SAnitY theme.
pimp.gif

Ending to Wrestlemania 20 is my favorite: 

Eddie and Benoit hugging and crying in the middle of the ring to close out the Mania will always have me in my feels.

Especially knowing now that they'll both be gone about 3 years later.
mean.gif
tired.gif

I don't have AXS and will be at a concert tonight anyway.

Will find it online tomorrow if it's good.

Back
Top Bottom