Wrestling Thread Mar 2-22 | 3/21 Perro Aguayo Jr Passes Away In Tragic In-Ring Accident (AAA)

Are you excited for WrestleMania?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Whos overstayed their welcome and looks worse in a bandana... Xpac or hogan? :lol:

Last edited:
The_Undertaker_-_Mark_Calloway_98.jpg

Out of everybody I think taker uses the whole bandana without folding it to cover his big *** head :lol:

Dude... Snapple has a Bret Michaels diet tea... It's super ******* good... And weird :lol:... It's like cinnamon and peach... Love it...

How this irrelevant has been get his own snapple flavor tho?? Cause he smashed Pam Anderson in her prime? Snapple is goat!

It was because of that Donald Trump reality show... Can't even remember the name :lol:... Some sorta challenge or some ****... I don't care.... **** is tasty...

It was because of that Donald Trump reality show... Can't even remember the name :lol:... Some sorta challenge or some ****... I don't care.... **** is tasty...

I'll take your word for it cause you won't catch me drinking any diet drink except water, coke and sunkist. I'm good on the rest.

Everybody gonna wake up tomorrow thinking something happen when they see this thread skipped 5 pages :lol:

I'll take your word for it cause you won't catch me drinking any diet drink except water, coke and sunkist. I'm good on the rest.

Everybody gonna wake up tomorrow thinking something happen when they see this thread skipped 5 pages :lol:

I was thinking the same damn thing :lol:...

I hate it when I go through 8 pages of our nonsense.... But I love being one of the guys doing the posting...

Back
Top Bottom