Wrestling Thread Mar 2-22 | 3/21 Perro Aguayo Jr Passes Away In Tragic In-Ring Accident (AAA)

Are you excited for WrestleMania?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dave Meltzer is reporting that Roman Reigns was arrested early Thursday morning... He was reportedly seen yelling and cursing while being physically dragged by 4 police officers through the lobby if the hotel the WWE wrestlers are staying at... There are rumors of it being a prostitution Sting, specifically a gay prostitution Sting...

Last edited:
-Great mewtwo to be inducted in the HOF

-WWE to finally make a replica green IC belt

-Backstage officials high on Dolph ziggler

-Backstage heat on Paul wight. Bully related. Possiblly fired.

-Vince Sours on broman brains and he now is back to brown eyes.

Last edited:
Same here...

Bout to put on some og pinky, finish this bong of blueberry field, fap, and go to bed...

Good night ntwt... I love you... But I still want to see other people...

But still no black champion. Like how does this not get brought up by anybody in the company???
Rhetorical but you know why...The majority of black wrestlers are normally ignored by the crowd because of their in-ring character. The character is not enticing. Whose fault is that? The creative team for starters who answer to Vince and so on. The last person who could've have a decent run was Booker T. Forget about the King Booker gimmick. A serious and legit Booker T near the end of his WCW tenure was the way to go. But he wasn't a Vince creation.  Other then that it was Shelton Benjamin but he couldn't cut a promo to save his life. He was athletic as hell and could put on one hell of a match. Kofi could've been but look how that turned out. 

Didn't read :lol:

laugh.gif

Last edited:

The Rock?
he as black as prez...and you know how people got with that, saying it was a first

Last edited:

The Rock?
he as black as prez...and you know how people got with that, saying it was a first

******* xbox froze putting on my pron.. Now it's restarting...

Anyways... The Rock is so much more black than Obama....

And I'm white and stoned...

Good night ntwt... Hello pinky and her strap on...

- according to MetsFan4Ever, WWE has agreed to a deal with NJPW star Kazuchika Okada. This move comes as a surprise to many, as Okada previously expressed his desire to stay with NJPW. Triple H has apparently soured on Hideo Itami, and fully intends to "replace" him with Okada. Okada is set to report to NXT in July.

- according to MetsFan4Ever, WWE has agreed to a deal with NJPW star Kazuchika Okada. This move comes as a surprise to many, as Okada previously expressed his desire to stay with NJPW. Triple H has apparently soured on Hideo Itami, and fully intends to "replace" him with Okada. Okada is set to report to NXT in July.

Interesting if true.

I swear I get nervous when I wake up to a lot of missed posts. I assume someone in the wrestling business died.

I have NOT read any posts yet. 

Back
Top Bottom