Wrestling Thread Mar 2-22 | 3/21 Perro Aguayo Jr Passes Away In Tragic In-Ring Accident (AAA)

Are you excited for WrestleMania?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i used to be in the lesbian chatrooms killing it with s2r and just recycling the photos i received to send out :lol: good times

I just had to google s2r, hahahaha.

I remember being at the computer lab at Temple University and all these chat sites. BTW, Temple should be in the tourney.

Pondering to go to the gym and watch the Tourney there or just hit the oils up and watch at my desk at work.

Any vids up of the Rey de Reyes with Ron Misterio and whatever Sin Cara's new name is, Myztiziz? or something?

Finna order this 5 guys and watch these games. I got notre dame beating Kentucky in the elite eight. Let me get this 50k dear lord!

Last edited:
Just like every other asian or minority except Samoan for that matter :lol: . Vince just doesn't have the diversity in creative to push those guys properly

Just caught up with the thread from last night...y'all serious about the Okada to WWE and Reigns getting arrested?!?

Just caught up with the thread from last night...y'all serious about the Okada to WWE and Reigns getting arrested?!?

Come to think of it, not sure with Okada going to the WWE now, Reigns getting arrested is a fugazi. There was some interesting late night NTWT talk, to say the least, which made the thread jump a few pages.

Iowa St and Arkansas are my sleepers, and with that being said, they'll prob get upset in the first round.

buffalo in the sweet 16 for me :pimp:

iowa st losing to zags but i think whoever wins that game goes to the final 4.

stephen f stone cold austin in the sweet 16

Gonzaga gonna choke like they do every year. That program isn't built for prime time b :lol:

I just peeped your bracket. Michigan st ain't going that far :lol:

Last edited:
buffalo in the sweet 16 for me :pimp:

iowa st losing to zags but i think whoever wins that game goes to the final 4.

stephen f stone cold austin in the sweet 16

I got Buffalo in mine too. Pretty sure one of my elite 8 matchups is Utah St vs SMU :lol:

Oh yeah I joined the NT Bracket night before last I think.

Last edited:
I don't know why but I'm just not sold on Maryland for some reason. Wouldn't be shocked if they made some noise though.

I don't know why but I'm just not sold on Maryland for some reason. Wouldn't be shocked if they made some noise though.
They received a terrible seed. Should have been the 3 seed in the East. Instead they decided to put 3 Big 12 teams as 3 seeds, even though MD has a better record than all of them and beat Iowa St on a neutral court.

Back
Top Bottom