Wrestling Thread Mar 24-30 | 3/24 RAW - 13 Days till Mania - Brock, Taker, Hogan LIVE Tonight

Jake One (guy who produced Furthest Thing for Drake and 3 Kings for Ross) produced Cena's current theme. Had no idea.

Also didn't know Cena's album sold 143,000 first week.
laugh.gif
man Cena was doing Ross #s

i know its supposed to be fun and all,but since they're contacting stars itll be nice to see them do a memorial tribute to all the stars that have passed.nothing long and crazy but something like how the oscars or grammys do.thatll be dope considering a lot of the old school guys have passed.

Anybody listen to Jericho's podcast? I listened to his most recent with The Miz. It was really good.

Right now the shield is the best part of wwe. These dudes are too cold. And Batista's struggle promos. He was better on Smackdown compared to that raw atrocity.

Lol it was hilarious when rocky took a stunner but he oversold them

^^GOAT stunner sell. Salute to the heavens 
laugh.gif

Legends of Wrestling is like all of the best wrestling books rolled into one

That's what I've been saying..WWE would be stupid to not make more..There are so many topics that can be discussed..And they could have so many new people come back to do the roundtables..Austin, Edge, Jake, Hall, Nash, HBK, Shovel, Booker and the list goes on..

Legends of Wrestling is like all of the best wrestling books rolled into one

That's what I've been saying..WWE would be stupid to not make more..There are so many topics that can be discussed..And they could have so many new people come back to do the roundtables..Austin, Edge, Jake, Hall, Nash, HBK, Shovel, Booker and the list goes on..

I need some more WCW burying from WCW's own guys like DDP & Booker

--it is true, watching 96-97 WCW nowadays in comparison to WWF of the same period, WWF was putting out a superior product. Sure there were some idiotic wrestlers, but main event wise, WWF was killing it. Damn shame.

Last edited:
I need some more WCW burying from WCW's own guys like DDP & Booker

--it is true, watching 96-97 WCW nowadays in comparison to WWF of the same period, WWF was putting out a superior product. Sure there were some idiotic wrestlers, but main event wise, WWF was killing it. Damn shame.

lies wcw was always better than wwf/e until the end

Disappointed they removed all traces of American Bad *** from the old PPVs. It was my favorite theme of Undertaker back then....might work out to this song later :lol:

Back
Top Bottom