Wrestling Thread Mar 24-30 | 3/24 RAW - 13 Days till Mania - Brock, Taker, Hogan LIVE Tonight

Vince main evented people paid to see him suffer. can't say the same about shovel

Exactly you knew going into to a Vince ppv match most likely he was getting that candy @** whooped for everything he did to Austin, HBK, etc.

With Shovel he just makes him self look strong, too strong to where even if he's putting DBry over in the end shovel looks strong.

I can see their match ending with DBry getting the win due to adistraction or something. Shovel will act shocked and ticked off and just beat down DBry similar to what he did on raw 2 weeks back. Sure DBry won the match but shovel will be the one standing tall.

I was also thinking maybe Boretista is here to take the pin. Orton can say he was never pinned, never lost the strap. Blame Boretista blame the Authority and start seeds that he's going face, just not sure if a face Orton is good now, just not enough good Heels.

Speaking of heels why Shameus not in the authority as personal Security. Him in a suit walking out with Steph as her private security shades and all. Would fit him well.

Vince was the boss that everyone hated. he was good at it. HHH seems too forced. when Vince main evented people paid to see him suffer. can't say the same about shovel

Truth right here.

But then there was this:

Which led to this:

Forgot how this match went down though. Did Vince actually compete?

tumblr_n2k3t0WKZ81saykaxo2_250.gif

tumblr_n2k3t0WKZ81saykaxo1_250.gif

tumblr_n2nmdtqaDW1rquw9uo1_250.gif

Summer's face don't look that good when the camera's close to her. I've been fooled. :smh:

Last edited:
Punk didn't do any promos without fear of management punishing him..I'd say a good 90%+ of his promos were scripted..Him delivering in a believable way that made them seem off the cuff is definitely a credit to him..But I think he gets way too much credit for being this "rebel" type guy when he's just as corporate as the rest of the roster..

Why do you keep saying scripted like he's this john cena who is told what to go out and say... All his promos were delivered by him of course him going out to speak on the mic is scripted but not the material. The pipe bomb the promo where he tells the truth for about 10 mins about how Daniel Bryan has to belittle himself with catchphrases, work horses get no attention, moving shirts you get noticed and being famous in spite of the crowd is all true and him speaking his mind. I don't see how any of that makes him cooperate. It's all organic not generic like what the yes movement had become.

Last edited:
Tbh I never thought summers face was anything more than a 5 from far or close. Naomi and AJ I say are the most attractive on the attractive roster IMO

Summer's face does vaguely resemble a pair of pliers.

I'd still give her a long uncomfortable hug though.

Last edited:
not sure if anyone has seen this but chris jericho has a lot of videos on youtube trying to become an actor and they are
laugh.gif

Why do you keep saying scripted like he's this john cena who is told what to go out and say... All his promos were delivered by him of course him going out to speak on the mic is scripted but not the material. The pipe bomb the promo where he tells the truth for about 10 mins about how Daniel Bryan has to belittle himself with catchphrases, work horses get no attention, moving shirts you get noticed and being famous in spite of the crowd is all true and him speaking his mind. I don't see how any of that makes him cooperate. It's all organic not generic like what the yes movement had become.

He's just like Cena, and he does go out there and says what he's told to say..And if you think his promos aren't scripted and approved by Vince ahead of time then you're seriously mistaken..That pipe bomb promo was heavily scripted..Why else do you think his mic "suddenly got cut off"?..I know it's wrestling and we're supposed to suspend disbelief, but c'mon man you can't seriously be that gullible..

Last edited:
He's just like Cena, and he does go out there and says what he's told to say..And if you think his promos aren't scripted and approved by Vince ahead of time then you're seriously mistaken..That pipe bomb promo was heavily scripted..Why else do you think his mic "suddenly got cut off"?..I know it's wrestling and we're supposed to suspend disbelief, but c'mon man you can't seriously be that gullible..

You're so controlled by the system it's not even funny. Not everyone is a character and gimmick. WWE loves you because you can't tell what's authentic and what's not so every character they tell you to like you like them and whoever they tell you not to like you boo. Not all superstars are robots and any act of trying to be them selfs you just give credit to the machine as if they had enough brains to come up with half of the stuff Punk or Heyman or any real person who cuts promos stuff. Hell creative can't even decide what to do week in and week out so most of the matches are just rematches. What I'm saying is not every superstar reads from a paper day in and day out in fact if it wasn't for them letting them be do their own thing for a period of time they would be out of business and we would be watching WCW! You're missing my point entirely because I never said that the pipe bomb wasn't scripted to happen but you make it seem like what he said and all promos from anyone are premeditated by Vince only and no aspect of any of it is real

Lol if that's how you see it sure. I'm certainly not posting for E props or for anyone of you to change the way you see what you're seeing. It's easy to call someone who shows interest in what he likes a mark. Identifying with people who have a passion for what they do like Chris Jericho and Michaels vs superstars who just want TV time must be hard for you then. I bet you watch Total Divas all day too but I'm the mark?

I would love to know what Brock Lesnars character or gimmick is...? A big monstrous MMA fighter..? No because I'm sure that's what he is in real life!

Silly me Punk must not be a straight edge atheist rebel off camera since it's all a gimmick and Brock must not be a MMA fighter... Idk what I was thinking!

Lol if that's how you see it sure. I'm certainly not posting for E props or for anyone of you to change the way you see what you're seeing. It's easy to call someone who shows interest in what he likes a mark. Identifying with people who have a passion for what they do like Chris Jericho and Michaels vs superstars who just want TV time must be hard for you then. I bet you watch Total Divas all day too but I'm the mark?
If you go back a couple of pages there is a interview recently done by Chris Jericho and even he mentions how much everything has to be ran through Vince before it sees the light of day. He also said things were different during the attitude era and a lot more freedom was permitted. Punk or anyone can't just do whatever they want. It is a business.

I would love to know what Brock Lesnars character or gimmick is...? A big monstrous MMA fighter..? No because I'm sure that's what he is in real life!

Yeah man...

He also takes Paul Heyman with him everywhere and makes him place his orders at Burger King.

I know man but people are twisting around what I'm saying. I'm not saying everything this man or anyone else does is rogue I'm saying given the opportunity to speak thier minds what makes you think they go off of what their "supposed to say". Do you think that emotional interview with Ziggler was pre written? I doubt it just a frustrated superstar letting his emotions go on his time on the mic. That is why I said it's sad most of you can't tell what's organic and what's not because most of those people have no real passion themselves.

Yeah man...

He also takes Paul Heyman with him everywhere and makes him place his orders at Burger King.

Ohh so his gimmick is to be around Paul Heyman all day I see [emoji]128518[/emoji] good one I never would've thought of such a gimmick! I guess when he was undisputed champ without a manager that was his gimmick and character too huh? I also guess the usos who are real life Samoan brothers have the gimmick of being... Samoan Brothers?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom