Wrestling Thread Mar 5-11 | 3/9 Smackdown - A Night of Craziness

PWInsider.com is reporting that David Otunga, Christian, Mark Henry, Alberto Del Rio, Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger vs. Santino Marella, Kofi Kingston, Great Khali, Ezekiel Jackson, R-Truth and a TBD name will feature in the 12-man tag match at WrestleMania 28.
It is believed the last name could be Rey Mysterio or Evan Bourne.

^^^^ I feel asleep just reading that match

There hasn't been an official announcement of teams. Unfortunately, my guess is similar to 4w's.

Team Laurinaitis: Otunga, Del Rio, Christian, Henry, Ziggler, and Swagger.

Team Long: Santino, Kofi, Khali, R-Truth, Jackson, and Gabriel.

If Del Rio, Christian, or Henry aren't ready, they could be replaced by The Miz or Drew McIntyre. And if he's ready, you might see Mysterio on Team Long (it's a tag team match after all, and a big one at that, so he can be protected.)

Good God how could anyone have interest in that match? I'm sure it will be a 5 minute comedy match too where everyone gets a spot in. 

Presumably Daniel Bryan will be going into WrestleMania as the World HeavyWeight Champion. As of today (3/12) his reign is at 85 days. As of 4/1, his reign will be an impressive 104 days.

In terms of WHC reigns, this puts him actually fairly high up on the standings list for all-time reign lengths. As the 48th WHC, he will, at minimum, be the tenth longest champion (Edge's second reign is ninth, at 105 days).

For @@@+@ and giggles:

1. Batista (1) 2005 - 282 days
2. Triple H (2) 2002 - 280 days
3. Kane (1) 2010 - 154 days
4. Chris Benoit (1) 2004 - 154 days
5 Undertaker (3) 2009 - 140 days
6. King Booker (1) 2006 - 126 days
7. Batista (2) 2006 - 126 days
8. Rey Mysterio (1) 2006 - 112 days
9. Edge (2) 2007 - 105 days

TL:DR - DAT BOY DBRY

As long as Johnny and Long don't lace up I don't even mind the match, i'm sure they will get involved somehow but keep the non wrestlers out of the ring.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

PWInsider.com is reporting that David Otunga, Christian, Mark Henry, Alberto Del Rio, Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger vs. Santino Marella, Kofi Kingston, Great Khali, Ezekiel Jackson, R-Truth and a TBD name will feature in the 12-man tag match at WrestleMania 28.
It is believed the last name could be Rey Mysterio or Evan Bourne.

^^^^ I feel asleep just reading that match

they couldve just had MITB with that line up minus otunga, khali and zeke.

Googled and to no avail. Random question: Has the Undertaker ever had any heat on him?(Backstage)

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

4 3DG4R

happy.gif
  saw it earlier......hero personally tweeted me the link 
pimp.gif

HHH knocks another one out of the park...PWInsider confirms Brodie Lee signing.

YES! YES! YES!

The more I read about Haitch doing stuff like this, the more I feel like he and Vince have some sort of Goofus and Gallant dynamic going on.

Haitch calmly gives status reports to the commentators during commercial breaks.
Vince screams and barks into the commentators' ears at all times.

Haitch goes out of his way to sign established indy stars.
Vince is shocked when his homegrown stars leave to pursue other interests.

Haitch tells creative not to bring up a wrestler from a developmental territory until they have a solid gimmick and storylines for them.
Vince wonders why Drew McIntyre isn't as over as he should be.

Spoiler [+]
Haitch is going to sign the top stars of the indies, then for his retirement RAW he is going to pedigree them all one by one.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

glad to see big Andy still holding strong post Tough Enough

big ups to 4W for wishing me a happy birthday too, thanks bud
pimp.gif

��
Oh, you cabron. I saw 4-Dubs HBD post. Pretty rude. *Shrugs*

Happy Belated, man.

HHH knocks another one out of the park...PWInsider confirms Brodie Lee signing.

YES! YES! YES!

The more I read about Haitch doing stuff like this, the more I feel like he and Vince have some sort of Goofus and Gallant dynamic going on.

Haitch calmly gives status reports to the commentators during commercial breaks.

Vince screams and barks into the commentators' ears at all times.

Haitch goes out of his way to sign established indy stars.

Vince is shocked when his homegrown stars leave to pursue other interests.

Haitch tells creative not to bring up a wrestler from a developmental territory until they have a solid gimmick and storylines for them.

Vince wonders why Drew McIntyre isn't as over as he should be.

Spoiler [+]

Haitch is going to sign the top stars of the indies, then for his retirement RAW he is going to pedigree them all one by one.

Going through old NTWT threads is fun... And Lobo was dead on...

Back
Top Bottom