Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

Got called today and told that I have to have my Nuerostimulation Implant removed because it's not working correctly..:smh: ..Gotta have surgery 3 weeks before I fly out for Mania..Kinda bummed and a little pissed off..

Are they going to replace it with something else or just take it out and give you some pain killers? Keep your head up, man.

was rocking my Black and White nWo shirt while running the other day

still need to find this one

It's on eBay. Seller's name is "shopzone".

Dude has ALLLLL the classic tees. I bought the OG Evolution "Paid, Laid & Made" shirt from him and it feels just like a regular WWE shirt.

EDIT:
Here is the link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/nWo-Red-Wol...hash=item5686594998:m:mTMcS3ZCS685zWMVjMoVLzA
This is the store I bought my NWO wolfpac shirt before WWE retroed it. Glad to know the fit is similar

The have a EVOLUTION TEEE TOOO??

It's on eBay. Seller's name is "shopzone".

Dude has ALLLLL the classic tees. I bought the OG Evolution "Paid, Laid & Made" shirt from him and it feels just like a regular WWE shirt.

EDIT:
Here is the link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/nWo-Red-Wol...hash=item5686594998:m:mTMcS3ZCS685zWMVjMoVLzA
that's where I copped my nWo tees
:smile:

Bout to copped that wolfpac tee and the wcw Jericho shirt.

I've been wanting that WCW Monday Jericho shirt for a long time but I just haven't pulled the trigger.
THEY HAVE MONDAY NIGHT JERICHO TOO? OMFGGGGGGG

Man I just bought that Monday Night Jericho tee too lmao

All I need is the Owen 316 joint and im done

Found this gem watching some Shawn and Pam 95 promos. This is a gem of history. Flair is Gold even as an actor.

How do you feel Case?

To be quite honest I'm pretty scared..This will be my 7th back surgery and the risks of this one are higher than when they put the implant in..So I'm worried..

Are they going to replace it with something else or just take it out and give you some pain killers? Keep your head up, man.

They asked if I wanted a different brand put back in but I told them no..I can't go through the worry of having another no work right..I'll just keep taking my meds and getting nerve root injections/nerve root ablations..

I appreciate the kind words guys..Can't really show any worry cause I don't want to scare my son, but I'm sure that'll be harder as the surgery date draws near..

Prayers to you Case. Stay strong homie. It's easier said than done, but all we can do in this life is keep fighting and pushing forward.

Also dudes gonna have no complaints when Wrestle Kingdom was 5-6 hrs but will change views when WM is that long this year LMAO

Also dudes gonna have no complaints when Wrestle Kingdom was 5-6 hrs but will change views when WM is that long this year LMAO

True..But the last 3 WK's I watched were pretty compelling the whole card..Of course there were a couple boring matches, but for the most part it hooks you from the start..

Any Bay Area heads going to the APW event in Daly City tomorrow? Might end up going for Pentagon, Rhodes, and Sabre Jr.

To be quite honest I'm pretty scared..This will be my 7th back surgery and the risks of this one are higher than when they put the implant in..So I'm worried..
They asked if I wanted a different brand put back in but I told them no..I can't go through the worry of having another no work right..I'll just keep taking my meds and getting nerve root injections/nerve root ablations..

I appreciate the kind words guys..Can't really show any worry cause I don't want to scare my son, but I'm sure that'll be harder as the surgery date draws near..

I'm with you brother case

Back
Top Bottom