Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

tumblr_n96oqq626N1rmv1vdo1_500.0.gif

I hope this year's Mania is the UT's last match..And I hope he goes over Roman then leaves his boots in the ring..

Because the wires in spine that deliver the electric stimulation are being held in with scar tissue..So they have to go in and snip the scar tissue in order to be able to pull the wires out..And because they have to snip the tissue it's a higher risk for blood clot or paralysis..

Ah, man, well you know we'll be praying and sending positive vibes your way. We should do NTWT Live and make the nurse stream your surgery, so we can make sure you don't have Dr. Kevorkian in there :lol:.

Damn my condolences go out to chennylou chennylou . It's been a rough two years for him. First he lost Chyna now Nicole bass. Stay up homie. Dude got the **** of death
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Maybe shes a draw to preteen girls? I mean, look at her gimmick...

My daughter is 9 and can't get enough of Bayley, but I think her favorite is still Sasha. When I gave her the choice of any merch she wanted at the PPV I took her to she picked the Sasha fake gold rings.

On Superstore last night the character "Amy" (America Ferrara) said she wanted to be the Ultimate Warrior as a child and had the poofy hair and tassles.

Just thought I'd mention it.

Back
Top Bottom