Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

Meangene45 Meangene45 Happy Birthday.. :nthat:

A453weXCQAADdYf.jpg

Last edited:
An update on Nicole Bass

Pro Wrestling Sheet has confirmed that Nicole Bass has NOT passed away yet, despite reports — however, she’ll be taken off life support Friday because doctors say she’s currently brain dead.

We spoke with a front desk employee at the hospital Bass is currently located in, who confirmed she’s there. Our sources say her girlfriend put the word out today on Facebook though — before the ex-wrestler actually passed — because she felt as though Nicole was already gone.

Read more at http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/807...ate-on-her-current-status#l9rjJrM5FGMK73gy.99

Big Van Vader ‏@itsvadertime
IN bewildered awe at all the get well tweets but please believe me Im not done fighting going bk to @DDPYoga.IF IM BREATHING IM FIGHTING

Really hoping he finds an extra leg on life, and is a HOF inductee this year.

What podcasts should I be listening to? I know it's a redundant question asked in here :lol: but anything new I can tune into while at my desk will get the work day flowing faster.

Last edited:
What podcasts should I be listening to? I know it's a redundant question asked in here :lol: but anything new I can tune into while at my desk will get the work day flowing faster.

I heard Jericho did something with Enzo? Can anyone guide me in that direction?

Back
Top Bottom