Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

Damn, RIP the Russian Bear. Who would've thought he was Canadian. He should be in the HOF, former WWWF champ and NWA tag champ.

I'd say Naito probably is a bigger draw. NJPW is flying higher than ever internationally. Granted Nakamura led the foundation, but Naito has stepped up and truly lived up to his MVP title for company. Omega is doing it too. I definitely was a believer NJPW was going to fall off with the losses of Doc, Machine Gun, Devitt, Ibushi, AJ, and Naka. The only thing that fell off was Bullet Club. LIJ is killing it right now, Okada is doing his thing, GoD stepped up, Big Mike is like 2001 Kurt Angle to Naito's Austin, and Suzuki-Gun returning brought some much needed interest to see who Okada would feud with Kenny gone.

Internationally speaking, the mixing of Ospreay vs. Shibata for a British World Title, the ROH and CMLL partnership mixing in wrestlers like Bobby Fish and Dragon Lee, there's more eyes on New Japan than ever. Still would like to see Marty Scurll come on over and do some work.

suplex city in dallas
brock getting into shape now that he aint getting tested :lol:

Last edited:
grades on a curve system for matches in japan
if some of those wwe matches took place in tokyo dome, it would've been higher...just saying

I must agree with this statement. Some of his ratings has made me really question some of his 90s match ratings as well. There are a ton of WWE matches that I still don't understand how they could not have been 5 stars.

Michaels/Taker wm25 and Michaels, HHH, and krispenwah WM20 come to mind.

Last edited:
He just had to give Omega/Okada 6 stars

Dude said eff that max 5 stars 
roll.gif

I cringe every time Miz and Daniel have a confrontation because you can see it in his eyes he wants to wrestle so bad.  With all the talent that has been acquired and Ibushi making appearances here and there, Daniel's gotta be going crazy.

Back
Top Bottom