Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

Smackdown would destroy RAM every week if they did this

wwf-wwe-entrace-de-kurt-angle-o.gif

Last edited:
Naito a bigger draw than Nakamura in Japan? Meltzer seems to think so...

Nope..Naito's just now coming into his own as far as character and in-ring..Nakamura was stealing the show for several years before he left..

Meltzer is such a mark..I have him and Russo in a tie for the worst people in wrestling..Both think they're geniuses and both think they're smarter than everyone else..When in reality they're both hugely overrated..

I don't see how who the GM is of a show being the swing on viewership.

Yup because people sure don't like Kurt Angle. You've become quite thr Devil's Advocate in here.

Smackdown is the better product + A returning Kirk Angel = MORE RATINGS

RIP to Ivan Koloff |I.
Damn man. RIP has been almost a daily announcement lately. :frown: :smh:
Any footage of him poppin the guys shoulder out?

Lucky me, my pneumonia came back. Primary care doc is off for a week so waiting in Urgent Care. Pneumonia is no joke.
Sorry to hear that. Hope you recover OG.
Got my AJ Plates in

"P1 cleaner than your church shoes"

View media item 2338160
Dope. :smokin

Have you seen the modded belts where people change the swoosh under the W to blue?..They pretty much look like this..

View media item 2338182
Also dope. :smokin

I haven't. I'll have to look some up. I know some guys really get into the belt hobby with re-leathering & re-stoning.

You ever get your Andre Belt brother Case ?

Not yet..Was actually in the process of doing a deal for either the Undisputed belt or the NWA Domed Globe belt..

I watch both shows the day after off my dvr. I may watch 1.5 hours of the available 5.5 hours.

I have always liked Foley. I like Bryan. I like Kurt Angle for that matter.

Smackdown is the better show wrestling wise. RAW has the publically perceived "household names".

If you swapped Foley and Bryan it would not change my perception of the show.

Shane definitely bringing in Angle for that GM spot. Shane going heel tho? :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom