Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

How's the stock market treating you lately. How about that website? Coming along nicely I see.
Damn that was harsh. Thought y'all were in the same hood...:lol: Tough Love like the Young Guns CD.
NJPW is where the best wrestling matches happen
Without a doubt. :pimp:
None of that has anything to do with DRAWING power though man. That just means wrestling nerds like them.

Young Bucks have not drawn anything.

Show me some attendence figures of them headlining non specialty shows.

They aren't main event status in New Japan.

Maybe PWG and ROH. Not any MAJOR promotion.

Unelss you are headlining a MAJOR promotion, you aren't "drawing."
Agreed.

Noway Cena is GOAT or on Rushmore.
He's been forced to be the "top" guy instead of naturally being that like the real GOATs
Can't think of a great Cena rivalry but some of that is creative's fault.

SCSA was a stable in 90s pop culture. No getting around that.

Cena has my respect. He draws, he's good on the mic. He's everything he's supposed to be: a company man. And he's actually pretty good in the ring too. 

Cena is one of the greatest of all time whether we like it or not

Did you guys take this Young Bucks discussion to the Facebook Japanese Wrestling group?
laugh.gif
DC did, what's his profile pic on fb?
nerd.gif

Did you guys take this Young Bucks discussion to the Facebook Japanese Wrestling group? :lol:

No deepsea did. What is a Facebook? Is it like MySpace can I have a intro song for when peopl go to my page it starts to play automatically? Never had one before

Nah the best part was the top 8 friends b. I would be heated when one of my homeboys wouldnt have me on their smh

Back
Top Bottom