Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

if they want to put nxt on a more "mainstream" level have cena come out and cost steen the title. that also makes their match and feud a bigger deal.

Not doing your broke boy survey

It's as rich in content as your website and podcast but....

giphy.gif

Keep doing your "leaders" survey

Last edited:
my sauces said da Heightz my bad b

Really tho look up independent sports magazines. **** it start your own online magazine. Complex started out that way
i actually applied to a job with Complex yesterday :lol: yeah i've got a good vision for a sports website. the dude I'm running things with doesn't seem to share the same vision as me so I'm honestly gonna just do it on my own with a different domain and humor him on his ideas with the other. starting a business with friends legit sucks if you're not on the same page. sometimes you gotta go into business for yourself word to hogan.

Will catch up on the thread but wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone for the nice words and congratulations. I know I'm a father right now, but hasnt really hit me yet except for the aroma of my daughter's dookie.

My wrestling thread contribution:

WWWF/WWF Mt Rushmore: Bruno, Hogan, Andre, tossup between Bret and HBK...

Wrestling Mt Rushmore: Rogers, Flair, Hogan, Thesz

if they want to put nxt on a more "mainstream" level have cena come out and cost steen the title. that also makes their match and feud a bigger deal.
I would generally agree with you under other circumstances, however, it doesn't make any sense to put the belt on Zayn, especially if he may have to sit out for a while due to injury.

so wait as of now Roman Empire isn't on the elimination chamber card
Resting up for his MITB win :smokin :smokin :smokin

Back
Top Bottom