Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

watched RAW last night and Owen's pop up bomb on Cena was my favorite moment since Brock F5'd Cena when he came back 3 years ago.

Owens shouldn't lose to Cena...ever. WWE has GOLD with KO, please don't squander it. He is the monster heel you've been waiting for...more so than Rusev and Brock because KO can actually talk. He's also awesome in the ring.

Please don't screw this up.

i know they will...

prob won't watch nxt live with the rangers on. might be going out for that game. but ill watch the ppv around midnight.

No way KO is losing to Cena at Elimination Chamber, just like there was no way he was taking an L to Zayn at the last special.

Something is telling me that the KO/Cena match won't actually happen. Owens might walk out and say he doesn't feel like fighting or something like that...Doesn't make sense why they would be fighting on this card that had no build up. Save the match for SummerSlam...

No way KO is losing to Cena at Elimination Chamber, just like there was no way he was taking an L to Zayn at the last special.

Zayn was scheduled to do a tour of the Middle East which he was already advertised and promoted out in the region and couldn't make the tapings the next 2 nights. Plans changed they put the strap on ko also Zayn got hurt I believe during the match witch worked out but that wasn't the original plan

Last edited:
Something is telling me that the KO/Cena match won't actually happen. Owens might walk out and say he doesn't feel like fighting or something like that...Doesn't make sense why they would be fighting on this card that had no build up. Save the match for SummerSlam...

Could be turned into a tag match also. Cena & Zayn vs Owens & whoever guess with Cena for mitb

Big fan of that entrance.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom