Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

One year from now...

WWE Champ- Reigns
IC Champ- Owens
US Champ- Balor
Tag Champ- Usos
Diva Champ- Charlotte

Owens, Balor, Zayn and Itami will all be up from NXT as far as guys.
Charlotte and Sasha will be up from NXT as far as women.
Bray still doing Bray things.
Cena and Orton putting people over.
Dolph with no direction :frown:
Daniel Bryan done.
Rollins and Ambrose flourishing.
Rusev in the IC picture.
just on paper at first glance of reading this. I can live with this and I actually like it. I'm not against reigns. I'm on the same boat as everyone else with hating him bc he wasn't naturally built. but from the looks of it the wwe realized it and knocked him down a peg and I think they are going to slow him down.

I would love to see a Owens, Seth, j and j type faction. i think thenbellas need to take like 5 steps back especially if Charlotte and Sasha come up which it's inevitable that they will.

I hope Finn doesn't get lost in the shuffle. he is really talented and I think he will be over with the main roster crowd. especially if they use his body paint the right way. it's very marketable.

the only thing I don't f with is the usos being champs. they can have a serious tag division and to keep them with the belts a year from now will feel like the division made no progress.

the only thing I don't f with is the usos being champs. they can have a serious tag division and to keep them with the belts a year from now will feel like the division made no progress.
Honestly, this was the toughest one for me. I love both New Day and Kidd/Cesaro, but have no clue if either will still be together in a year. I love the Lucha Dragons, but I don't think they will be booked with confidence. This division will be completely up in the air. Usos are the only team that I think is a constant.

Usos were the MVPs for like 2-2.5 years. They started from the ground up and gradually became legit fan favorites, so i am never mad when they win the titles. Though you never want to see injuries, this injury is probably a blessing for them, as they can come back fresh, whether face or heel.

ENvzJPt.gif

I just think there is so much talent in the tag division. and the matches should be more entertaining than single matches. but they are a step maybe a half step ahead of the divas division. they don't get the proper storyline progression that they should. it's basically the same matches over and over. they struck gold with the new day. and to think they almost scrapped it before it started goes to show how this creative team works

I swear man get me in that room to just have a voice for the voiceless.

I just think there is so much talent in the tag division. and the matches should be more entertaining than single matches. but they are a step maybe a half step ahead of the divas division. they don't get the proper storyline progression that they should. it's basically the same matches over and over. they struck gold with the new day. and to think they almost scrapped it before it started goes to show how this creative team works

i wish they stop with the 4-way tag team matches, not a fan of those

in one years time who is who on the main roster? let's get some late night ntwt goin.
Seth will be top face
Roman will be champion
Samoa Joe will be buried
Cena will be fueding with Roman

Last edited:
got episode 4 done. finished late so ill watch nxt in the morning.

if anyone wants to listen:

22 when we doing episode 2 of NTWT?

Usos were the MVPs for like 2-2.5 years. They started from the ground up and gradually became legit fan favorites, so i am never mad when they win the titles. Though you never want to see injuries, this injury is probably a blessing for them, as they can come back fresh, whether face or heel.

You know what the Usos need?..
A more serious gimmick..

uso are a team that are never going to be stars if broken up. so they have to evolve as a team. and stop doing that stupid haka dance

uso are a team that are never going to be stars if broken up. so they have to evolve as a team. and stop doing that stupid haka dance

100% wrong..The haka dance needs to be continued, but done in a more serious manner..Ala New Zealand/Samoan Rugby players..The need to come back without the bright colored face paint and trunks and turn into tweeners..That right there is an easy way to get another 2-3 yrs of mileage out of their team..

got episode 4 done. finished late so ill watch nxt in the morning.

if anyone wants to listen:

22 when we doing episode 2 of NTWT?

Quick summary on what you discuss? Not trying to trying to listen to a hour long podcast about the mets
click the link and read the bio :lol:

lottery with a quick mock draft
chris paul's legacy and how the clippers collapse affects him
are the astros the real deal
rangers
fantasy baseball
noah syndergaard rant

in one years time who is who on the main roster? let's get some late night ntwt goin.

WWE WHC - Reigns(he becomes Hunner's new 'Golden Boy' and turns on Rollins in the process)

IC - Owens(obviously you feud him with Zayn)

US - Joe

Tag - Harper & Rowan

Divas - The Bo$$

- Rollins becomes the top face and remains in the Upper Midcard/Main Event tier

- Ambrose becomes more of a tweener idgaf about anyone type character

- Guys like Balor, Breeze, Itami, Neville, Zayn, Ziggler, Cody, Cesaro etc regularly gunning for the IC & US Titles

- Banks, not Bayley...becomes the top face Diva.

I'm half sleep so most of this prolly sounds bad but idc :lol:

Yall liked that soft *** gimmick when it debuted though

It was fine when he was tagging with GoldenDustin, but when he went solo it fell off hard.

They should've went with the whole "Attitude Era Killer" thing they were foreshadowing with that backstage promo he did.

Last edited:
WWE Title - Owens vs Reigns
IC Title - Neville vs Balor
US Title - Seamus vs Hideo Itami
Tag - Harper & Rowan vs Usos
Divas - Paige vs the Boss
Seth Rollins carries MITB
Jeans feuds with Rusev
Bray feuds with Orton

If Finn hits the main roster, they need to cut that damn entrance down. That **** is like 2 full commercial breaks

Back
Top Bottom