Wrestling Thread May 4-10 | 5/5 NXT E:60 8pm et Tonight on ESPN; Sami Zayn Having MRI

Never!

This broad has no problem with the concussion protocol in WWE. Or the way DeMott treated talent. Or the way the brass buries talent. Or the Pat Patterson tribulations 20 years ago. Or the way women have been sexualized in the industry. But she's dropping the product because of a relationship with Floyd Mayweather. This ***** is a mark.

^ She needed someone to get mad at.

Wonder why she didn't go after the throats of all the people/celebrities who praised Floyd?

Last edited:
cena shouldn't retire. but he should start becoming more of a novelty. I know he still sells a ton of merch but I don't think him losing or winning has anything to do with it.

He's doing a perfect job right now... Great role for him... He's always willing to make dudes look good and sells, goofly, but still :lol:... Especially with midcarders...

call me sexist or whatever. but I don't respect any women's take on sport. not saying there aren't any credible women analysts or whatever. but whenever they talk about sports I lose interest really fast. I listen to sports talk all day as soon as a female calls I change the station immediately.

sorry to anyone I offended.

Kinda feel the same way...

call me sexist or whatever. but I don't respect any women's take on sport. not saying there aren't any credible women analysts or whatever. but whenever they talk about sports I lose interest really fast.

sorry to anyone I offended.

I feel that way with jamele. Maybe cause she's slightly racist too :smh:

DeepSeaPanamara :nerd:...

instead of huggin his opponents and punchin his wife Floyd should do the opposite

Prob not, but any word on who will be there? If it's someone I mark for I may have to do it.
virgil.bmp

I'm in the mood to watch a shoot interview. Any good ones that are on YouTube? I saw a good amount of them. but any suggestions would be great.

hes a *****

Still the champ, living legend!!! Could care less if he beat his wife all I care about is that 0 in the loss column. his personal life is nobodies business.

#TMTALLDAY

I can care less about him slappin his girl. she prob deserved it. I say he's a ***** because he runs hugs and fights dudes who are no competition. boxing is such a dead sport it's sad.

I'm glad we all agree women shouldn't be involved in sports unless it's carrying ring cards in boxing. and the wnba I guess.

Back
Top Bottom