Wrestling Thread May 4-10 | 5/5 NXT E:60 8pm et Tonight on ESPN; Sami Zayn Having MRI

Last edited:
Roman doc was good.

Dude has so much natural charisma. I feel like more people would like him if they just let him be himself instead of molding him into something he's not.

His wife as fine as hell :pimp:

I'm a roman fan. Shrugs. He's been showing steady improvement and he's at where he belongs right now. Teetering between mid card and main event. He'll get there. Just give him time.

Never!

This broad has no problem with the concussion protocol in WWE. Or the way DeMott treated talent. Or the way the brass buries talent. Or the Pat Patterson tribulations 20 years ago. Or the way women have been sexualized in the industry. But she's dropping the product because of a relationship with Floyd Mayweather. This ***** is a mark.

All of this. I suppose she was also okay with Steve Austin's DV arrest back in '02.

I can care less about him slappin his girl. she prob deserved it. I say he's a ***** because he runs hugs and fights dudes who are no competition. boxing is such a dead sport it's sad.
Boxing has been dead for a long time...
oh I agree 100% ufc killed it

Isn't boxing still relevant in the Mexican and Hispanic communities? ....

Boxing doesn't get the recognition anymore unfortunately but there's a looooot of great young talent. I love boxing but it's scarcely followed by people my age and lower (25).
I'm Indian fwiw not a lot of us are into boxing.

Last edited:
I can care less about him slappin his girl. she prob deserved it. I say he's a ***** because he runs hugs and fights dudes who are no competition. boxing is such a dead sport it's sad.

Boxing doesn't get the recognition anymore unfortunately but there's a looooot of great young talent. I love boxing but it's scarcely followed by people my age and lower (25).

Native American or Asia?...

For this week's show, the first hour drew 3.422 million viewers, the second hour drew 3.709 million viewers and the final hour drew 3.588 million viewers.

RAW was #4 on cable for the night behind the Love & Hip-Hop, Teen Mom and the NBA Playoffs.

Welp this is why they rather do a crappy raw every week. You know they not about to blame the main event

Native American or Asia?...

Asia. From Punjab but born and raised here.

Clones wars season 1 finale

Sliders- chix Tenders, bacon, Cabot cheddar, Ranch and/or stubs, potato slider rolls...

Gonna strain off butter after this episode and food...

Back
Top Bottom