Wrestling Thread May 4-10 | 5/5 NXT E:60 8pm et Tonight on ESPN; Sami Zayn Having MRI

Gotta proctpr AP tests tpday. WIll be sitting in a room from 8 until 1. Can't do ANYTHING else. Momma pray for your baby...........

plus beadle just posted a lengty...and I mean LENGTHY post about how she doesn't support WWE and no longer a fan :rolleyes

Why does any sane, self-respecting person take her opinion seriously?
You wanna know what sucks? I'm ten times the sports analyst that she is but she's on TV and I'm sitting in a basement writing and talking about sports.

Her show doesn't even analyze sports, nor is she an analyst. She's just a personality on a show. I gotta admit though, I still like her laugh and smile. I hate myself for it.

Never!

This broad has no problem with the concussion protocol in WWE. Or the way DeMott treated talent. Or the way the brass buries talent. Or the Pat Patterson tribulations 20 years ago. Or the way women have been sexualized in the industry. But she's dropping the product because of a relationship with Floyd Mayweather. This ***** is a mark.

All of this. I suppose she was also okay with Steve Austin's DV arrest back in '02.

Why did she choose now to have a problem with their association with mayweather? He was part of wrestlemania years ago but she kept supporting them. She's such a petty person and one of the biggest haters on tv. Really ugly trait in a person.

Last edited:
im not taking that fantasy job. have to be available on weekends, just not worth it from a time/financial standpoint.

case i feel for you man, my back is a little sore from lifting and i can only imagine what real back pain is like. hope you're doing well, bud.

@Peep Game
 Sorry man but you're right New Day Rocks. I didn't see your vision but now I believe in a New Day.

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

HIS vision?!

HIS VISION?!

***** I created that vision :stoneface:

yall refuse to credit me :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

fades for all >:

DC is first

Push Corbin

Last edited:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

HIS vision?!

yall refuse to credit me for ****
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

fades for all
mad.gif
I legit have never seen you post before.
ohwell.gif

Any NTWT members down for a fantasy football league???

I got a couple renewal emails from last season so I'm staring to get hyped.

:smokin   cream of the crop...Even though Lethal did an amazing job with the gimmick...

They got to pair up Axelmania and Macho Mandow together now! Bring back the Mega Powers to save the Tag Team division!! I just need to see one of these on my TV screen Brother!

View media item 1521694

Bah gawd! The Mega-Posters is just money waiting to be printed. :pimp:

Who'd be their Lizabit?

Sonnen rumored to be part of jarretts new promotion. Roster to be unveiled today.

Back
Top Bottom