Wrestling Thread May 4-10 | 5/5 NXT E:60 8pm et Tonight on ESPN; Sami Zayn Having MRI

Its a damn shame I always have to leave price tags on my mom's gifts so she can 100% appreciate them
Explain.........

Lmao you could've just went to twitter, but my mom is extra snotty like Big DeeDee from that show Half & Half, and she feels the higher priced things are, the better they are, while my dad is the total opposite. If a car is 50k, and my mom had 50k available, it's purchased. My dad will find that same car for 28k and do something productive with the rest of that money. That gift I bought my mom was $80 less than the original price, but I left the original tag price on there and took the sale price off.

View media item 1144822

I mean...Peep DID say he'd sacrifice her for Layla's sugarwalls :lol:

No doubt in my mind he meant every word of that too :lol: :smh: .

This will continue to follow me :rofl:

Last edited:
Finally broke down and snagged one of these on that sale last week. Figured it'd be hard to find one for any better than the $179 shopzone had them for. A little bummed they were out of Sext side plates, but oh well.

View media item 1526797

I put it on here

1. I knew you wouldn't care about privacy

2. You needed more than 140 CHAR

But damn that is messed up. What happened in her upbringing that made her that way? You ever ask her why she was like that? No disrespect

I put it on here

1. I knew you wouldn't care about privacy
2. You needed more than 140 CHAR

But damn that is messed up. What happened in her upbringing that made her that way? You ever ask her why she was like that? No disrespect

No disrespect taken at all, but I know exactly why. 2 things, 1st, her dad died at an early age and my grandma worked 3 jobs, getting her and her siblings any and everything they wanted. 2nd, my dad enabled her early on, always bailing her out of financial situations. He finally stopped years ago, telling both my mom and sis "the bank is closed" (unless it's education/schooling related). I remember them scoffing like he was kidding, then they threw a fit when he realized he wasn't :lol:. On top of my dad not bailing people out plus recently having the best job he's ever had, he bought a Corvette and a 96 F150. He still thinks about all that money wasted though, being that he knows exactly where his money goes down to the penny (the same reason I also do.)

Finally broke down and snagged one of these on that sale last week. Figured it'd be hard to find one for any better than the $179 shopzone had them for. A little bummed they were out of Sext side plates, but oh well.

View media item 1526797

179?..Is that a Commemorative belt?..Cause I've never seen the metal replicas for that cheap..

Which do'c do you guys recommen watching on the network?

Saw the warrior one, cm punk ,heyman, monday night wars.

I watched a 2 hour Lou Albano shoot the other day...very enjoyable

of course it was

besides toots, albano might have been the only one that could speak to vince sr. like an equal in the locker-room
and he smacked the piss out of shane once too

...i can only imagine vince "junior" having to control him, ha ha

after albano slipped on muraco's sandwich, vince junior says...

"he went down like a ton of bricks...look at him...that fat slob...look at him..." (maybe my fav part of the clip)

vince did what he could, ha ha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom