Wrestling Thread May 4-10 | 5/5 NXT E:60 8pm et Tonight on ESPN; Sami Zayn Having MRI

Smashed this milf while her husband watched and took pictures... Nothing freaky or overly rough, just old fashioned *******... So I'm doing her doggy, rubbing her starfish with my thumbs... I ask her about if I can smash her bum.. Husband remarks she never does it, she tells him to shut up
laugh.gif
... I continue to smash and play with the starfish... Got a couple fingers in, and she yells "**** my ***"... I can tell the hubby is shocked, because he put the camera down
laugh.gif
... That was a fun night
smokin.gif
... it was the girls 30th birthday, and I was the present
laugh.gif
Cooking like Austin Rivers buddy.

of course it was

besides toots, albano might have been the only one that could speak to vince sr. like an equal in the locker-room
and he smacked the piss out of shane once too

...i can only imagine vince "junior" having to control him, ha ha

Here it goes baby pa...my gift to you

Who's responsible for all of these comic book store shoots?

Finally broke down and snagged one of these on that sale last week. Figured it'd be hard to find one for any better than the $179 shopzone had them for. A little bummed they were out of Sext side plates, but oh well.

View media item 1526797

179?..Is that a Commemorative belt?..Cause I've never seen the metal replicas for that cheap..

179?..Is that a Commemorative belt?..Cause I've never seen the metal replicas for that cheap..
Same here.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom