Wrestling Thread May2-9/ The NEW ERA/WWE Black Friday/ Hornswoggle, Cameron, Santino, Zeb Colter, Al

I really like the angle they're taking with Roman. He acts like a heel and people don't like him and creative knows it so they troll us by still forcing him on us as a face to draw even more heat to him

Im kayfabe upset right now man

About to write a letter to wwe

I want these guys suspended 
:lol:

Usos thought Roman was hit with the chair. Came to reuse the chair on AJ. Roman got up only to see his brudhas to be attacked by a chair. Snapped and attacked AJ. not even mad at the ending.

This is first time I've actually been invested and interested to see what's next in a Roman Reigns program since he's started his singles run

BK Fashion :smokin

This is first time I've actually been invested and interested to see what's next in a Roman Reigns program since he's started his singles run

BK Fashion
smokin.gif
You already know what's gonna happen -- Ramen goes over at Extreme Rules

Rinse repeat 
laugh.gif

Have been watching AJ for bout 10 yrs so as a performer alone ill take him over Finn. Finn cool but i prefer Styles
I think AJ is actually better in-ring. He just has ZERO character and charisma. This is where Finn has him beat.

Usos aligning with Reigns is great for them. Will allow them to transition into a tweener/heel role and actually make them interesting...

I think AJ is actually better in-ring. He just has ZERO character and charisma. This is where Finn has him beat.
Finn has no character either. Dude is stale as hell as a face. NJPW Bullecy Club Devitt was money. If he can come in to the main roster with that mentality I'd be happy. But today, at this minute, give me AJ Styles over Balor. Only thing Balor has going for him is the paint but the design has quickly gotten played out too

So what exactly is the payoff here?

AJ gets washed and thrown through tables for what? Ramen's gonna retain at Extreme Rules and they're gonna do another rematch at MITB?

Back
Top Bottom