Wrestling Thread May2-9/ The NEW ERA/WWE Black Friday/ Hornswoggle, Cameron, Santino, Zeb Colter, Al

Steph's voice after the Austin/Regal match :lol: :lol: I know she was real young back then, but wow, it was so squeaky back then and now it's extra deep

Watching RAW.

Why are these bums Golddust, Tyler Breeze, R-Truth and Fandango still getting TV time?

The E&C show on the Network is awesome. I don't know how Vince allows some of the jokes they tell on there.

Just learned this today while reading my New Japan book.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo @green rhino123
roll.gif

What are the details of the incident in which Ken Patera and Mr. Saito threw a boulder through the window of a McDonalds? Did Mr. Saito really spend 2 years in prison as a result?

they were hungry and wanted to get some food from the local McDonalds,whih was closed for the evening.if what i heard was correct,the drive thru was open but not the dining room,and they were refused service as you are not supposed to walk thrugh a drive through.......that pissed Mr Patera off enough to toss a good sized boulder thru the window of the establishment,of course Patera and saito then had enough sense to hightail it to their motel room,where of course the cops showed up to make the arrests. what happened next is urban legend,with some actual truth thrown in for good measure,how much is ruth and how much is BS,who knows??

long and short of it that the wrestlers,patera in particualr decided they were not going to visit the locl pokey without a fight...........some have it that the only way the cops subdued Patera was that one of them,a female officer,got fed up with all of them trying to subdue Patera that she drew her gun and put it right in his face and dared him to move a muscle,she would blow his head off if he did!!!Patera figured she was deadly serious and stopped fighting and I mean NOW!!!(urban legend or not,I dont know but that's what I heard) both men DID do prison time,they were sentenced to 24 months each,Saito got out early for good behavior,and Patera so far as I know pulled the entire 24 months.

ew i did not mean to make that joke anyway anyone else watching nxt notice anything different about the cameras? especially on entrances, they're doing things different and they look so much better

Just learned this today while reading my New Japan book.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo @green rhino123
:rofl:
What are the details of the incident in which Ken Patera and Mr. Saito threw a boulder through the window of a McDonalds? Did Mr. Saito really spend 2 years in prison as a result?

they were hungry and wanted to get some food from the local McDonalds,whih was closed for the evening.if what i heard was correct,the drive thru was open but not the dining room,and they were refused service as you are not supposed to walk thrugh a drive through.......that pissed Mr Patera off enough to toss a good sized boulder thru the window of the establishment,of course Patera and saito then had enough sense to hightail it to their motel room,where of course the cops showed up to make the arrests. what happened next is urban legend,with some actual truth thrown in for good measure,how much is ruth and how much is BS,who knows??

long and short of it that the wrestlers,patera in particualr decided they were not going to visit the locl pokey without a fight...........some have it that the only way the cops subdued Patera was that one of them,a female officer,got fed up with all of them trying to subdue Patera that she drew her gun and put it right in his face and dared him to move a muscle,she would blow his head off if he did!!!Patera figured she was deadly serious and stopped fighting and I mean NOW!!!(urban legend or not,I dont know but that's what I heard) both men DID do prison time,they were sentenced to 24 months each,Saito got out early for good behavior,and Patera so far as I know pulled the entire 24 months.

Gonna have to get this book

Back
Top Bottom