Wrestling Thread May2-9/ The NEW ERA/WWE Black Friday/ Hornswoggle, Cameron, Santino, Zeb Colter, Al

Really enjoy when they do these Fighter entries. Really gives their events a real fight feel.

Plus I love the hhofofoaoagaobogog JushinThunder Ryger

ndaofnaobaogbaogbaobgoebogboebo Tiger Mask

bofabobegobgaobgaoebobgaogbogeboe Bobby Fishu

95 & 96 BOSJ Finals are fantastic..

Bout to start up Liger vs KUSHIDA
nthat.gif
Currently watching some Stardom. I have to pace myself with those Big New Japan shows man. Takes me like a week to get through those cards.

Bout to start up Liger vs KUSHIDA :nthat: ...
Currently watching some Stardom. I have to pace myself with those Big New Japan shows man. Takes me like a week to get through those cards.

Liger/KUSHIDA was really good...

And 1 big NJPW a month is perfect for me... But I also don't waste 3 hours every week watching Raw, so I have open wrestling time... For you know, good wrestling... I get my fill of NJPW in 15 minutes on YouTube every week just to confirm why I stopped watching :lol:...

Goto/EVIL bout to good :pimp:...

Last edited:

And 1 big NJPW a month is perfect for me... But I also don't waste 3 hours every week watching Raw, so I have open wrestling time... For you know, good wrestling... I get my fill of NJPW in 15 minutes on YouTube every week just to confirm why I stopped watching
laugh.gif

Goto/EVIL bout to good
pimp.gif
Yea ok................

@Meangene45  

@Peep Game   Your man Yoshi Tatsu is acting like HHH now

Last edited:

And 1 big NJPW a month is perfect for me... But I also don't waste 3 hours every week watching Raw, so I have open wrestling time... For you know, good wrestling... I get my fill of NJPW in 15 minutes on YouTube every week just to confirm why I stopped watching :lol:...

Goto/EVIL bout to good :pimp:...

Liger/Kushida was probably best match on the card.

Last edited:
Tanahashi is so full of himself that after matches he wipes his sweat on the memorabilia the fans bring to the arena

And 1 big NJPW a month is perfect for me... But I also don't waste 3 hours every week watching Raw, so I have open wrestling time... For you know, good wrestling... I get my fill of NJPW in 15 minutes on YouTube every week just to confirm why I stopped watching :lol: ...

Goto/EVIL bout to good :pimp: ...
Yea ok................

@Meangene45

@Peep Game
  Your man Yoshi Tatsu is acting like HHH now

View media item 2020112

I've seen this, took him long enough to show some type of charisma :lol: :lol:

ew i did not mean to make that joke anyway anyone else watching nxt notice anything different about the cameras? especially on entrances, they're doing things different and they look so much better
Example here of Dillinger entrance:

Stone Cold Steve Austin, the rock, undertaker fams have you tried that pizza box pizza from vinnies Brooklyn?? I can't believe that **** I need to see it with my eyes. Rusev, paul heyman, lita.

Tanahashi is so full of himself that after matches he wipes his sweat on the memorabilia the fans bring to the arena

Yeah but you're wearing Liger's jockstrap from Nitro debut... Which must be an odd fit considering the vagina and all Miss Hill...

:rofl: :rofl:

:lol: @ Eric Young tapping in his first WWE match. Still a good showing. Forgot he had started using a flying elbow as a signature to go with that Piledriver. Very Perry Saturn like

Back
Top Bottom