Wrestling Thread May2-9/ The NEW ERA/WWE Black Friday/ Hornswoggle, Cameron, Santino, Zeb Colter, Al

I been watching corporate Rock dude was sooooo damn good. The Rock must of took all the charisma from the family for generations. The usos's don't have an ounce of personality.

I been watching corporate Rock dude was sooooo damn good. The Rock must of took all the charisma from the family for generations. The usos's don't have an ounce of personality.
Man corporate rock was money. Loved that time of wrestling man. That rock/mankind feud was flames. Empty arena match was :pimp:

Last edited:
Ehh. I think they both do, but aren't really able to use it....

Man corporate rock was money. Loved that time of wrestling man. That rock/mankind feud was flames. Empty arena match was :pimp:

Man I was watching the I Quit match from 99 Rumble and watching Foley take those chair shots to the head :x :x :x

Does The Guy even sell merch/ratings like that to remain the top face? Just turn him heel already wit a new theme

Man I was watching the I Quit match from 99 Rumble and watching Foley take those chair shots to the head :x :x :x

I remember him saying he and Rock had heat for a while because Rock have like 5x the agreed amount...

yall always say that 'so-and-so' should do pron...

ClutteredDisloyalDipper-size_restricted.gif

Her sex appeal is off the charts compared to when she was first in TNA.

Last edited:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom