Wrestling Thread May2-9/ The NEW ERA/WWE Black Friday/ Hornswoggle, Cameron, Santino, Zeb Colter, Al

That was the final burial of WCW.

Yeah it was..But I'm at least glad Sting got to be at Mania and cash those fat WWE checks..

There is a report about an unnamed wrestler partying too much. The behavior has gotten so bad that it’s affecting his in-ring work, according to those talking, and some have talked privately about not wanting to work with the veteran anymore.

It’s interesting that there’s been some talk from fans this year about how this same WWE Superstar has “phoned it in” during some of his recent matches and feuds.

:nerd: wonder who it is. Sounds like my kind of wrestler :smokin

Jericho?

There is a report about an unnamed wrestler partying too much. The behavior has gotten so bad that it’s affecting his in-ring work, according to those talking, and some have talked privately about not wanting to work with the veteran anymore.

It’s interesting that there’s been some talk from fans this year about how this same WWE Superstar has “phoned it in” during some of his recent matches and feuds.

nerd.gif
wonder who it is. Sounds like my kind of wrestler
smokin.gif
Fandango gotta chill mann

:nerd: wonder who it is. Sounds like my kind of wrestler :smokin

View media item 1849994

Fashion is winning the strap!
smokin.gif

They honestly should drag this to Battleground. I don't see a next contender for Ramen at the moment on the active toster. This is how I'd book the next 3 months.

Extreme Rules: I'd have Fashion go over.

MITB: Ladder Match - Reigns/Style 3. I'd have a screwy finish where neither man somehow walks out as Champion

Battleground: You finally bust out War Games, double ring, big cage: Bully Club vs. The Empire, the winning team wins the strap for their leader.

I'd book this one of two ways. You have the Harris Twins turn on AJ aligning with Ramen. They should absolutely destroy Fashion like the nWo did to Ric Flair.

Or have the Bully Club hype up a mystery 4th member which would turn out to be a debuting Finger Paint Finn. You have Gallows/Anderson/Balor turn on Fashion. Balor could bring up their past as part of the reason why on Raw the next night. Ramen walks out champion.

Ramen wins back the strap and is confeonted by a returning Sext Rollins the next night on Raw.

You end up with Ramen/Sext & Balor/Fashion as two big matches heading into Summerfest
smokin.gif

I just don't know who I'd book as the 4th member of the Roman Empire.

You ever applied for creative? I like this ^

Roman Reigns shouldn't lose the belt at Extreme Rules though. They're finally getting it right with him for more than a week or two. His current tweener character needs to be Champ for the sake of credibility. Let him remain strapped for the time being.

Lord knows that dude doesn't need another Edge/Mankind like run as Champ.

Back
Top Bottom