Wrestling Thread May2-9/ The NEW ERA/WWE Black Friday/ Hornswoggle, Cameron, Santino, Zeb Colter, Al

It is amazing how new "talent" think they are above the company/don't need to pay dues and drop dimes.
:smh: Sad times man. :frown:

It is amazing how new "talent" think they are above the company/don't need to pay dues and drop dimes.
:smh: Sad times man. :frown:

Speaking of talent who thinks they're above it all..

bigego24 bigego24 , I'd pay to see Nakamura hit an unprotected Kinshasa on Bradford's soft whiny self

Dude was so distraught over Banks getting washed at Mania that he requested his Uber drive just cruise around for an hour & half after the event ended..Didn't even get back to the room til after 1 in the morning..
Dudes in here need to up their wrestling history knowledge..Maybe learn to appreciate the little details off the sport..Maybe take the time to understand why Arn's SpineBuster or Muta's Snap Elbow Drop or Greg Valentine's Figure Four are way more impressive than Sext's Curb Stomp or Neville's Twisting Flippy Thingy..
I have a co-worker, 25/26, and the best wrestling he knows was 2003-2007 WWE. He never watched WCW, Attitude Era, or any non-WWE wrestling. It is frustrating because he comes to me just about every week saying, "RAW was good last night man." And when I basically tell him, "Ehh, not really. I have seen better" he calls me a hater and tells me I am tough. He is one of those, "Drop his panties the night Shane McMahon came back" type of dudes. It is frustrating because I try to hip him to other things but he is WWE 4-Lyfe. Dude won't even watch non-Takeover NXT.

His ACLs would simulateously rupture. :lol: I dont Bolieve in Sammy Sleeves. See how i threw that wrasslin reference in there. :nerd: :lol:

I can't bolieve dude wants out cause he doesn't wanna lose his spot to Tall Sami Zayn :smh:

Man, the GCS is going to be something special. Wonder if it will be taped at Full Sail or before Raw and SD tapings?

I find it interesting that WWE put those matches on their channel.

They've been name dropping and showing footage of other promotions a lot more lately.

Makes me wish they were more open to doing joint shows

Like a WWE/NJPW or WWE/ROH show would be dope

Make it Network exclusive.

Last edited:
Inb4 Global Cruiserweight Series is in an incredibly depressing venue (think NXT house shows with only 60 people in the crowd) and is just a cluster**** in order to put WWE talent over on Indy dudes/foreigners

I assure all of you I haven't reported anyone in here ever. Choose to believe that if you will. Go asks the mods they will confirm.

I'm just saying it would be nice to have a place to discuss pro wrestling with other fans that largely sticks to pro wrestling and not all of this other drivel.

I'm just saying it would be nice to have a place to discuss pro wrestling with other fans that largely sticks to pro wrestling and not all of this other drivel.

cm-punk.gif

I assure all of you I haven't reported anyone in here ever. Choose to believe that if you will. Go asks the mods they will confirm.

Go to reddit if you don't like the community here

I have a co-worker, 25/26, and the best wrestling he knows was 2003-2007 WWE. He never watched WCW, Attitude Era, or any non-WWE wrestling. It is frustrating because he comes to me just about every week saying, "RAW was good last night man." And when I basically tell him, "Ehh, not really. I have seen better" he calls me a hater and tells me I am tough. He is one of those, "Drop his panties the night Shane McMahon came back" type of dudes. It is frustrating because I try to hip him to other things but he is WWE 4-Lyfe. Dude won't even watch non-Takeover NXT.

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

:x

- The folks at Ring Rust Radio caught up with John Cena for an interview before it was officially announced that he would be making his return to WWE television on the May 30 episode of Monday Night Raw. When asked for an update on his status and how he's feeling in his recovery from his shoulder issue, he gave a response sure to rile up a few fans.

"I'm feeling pretty damn good, man. I'm like a relief pitcher in the bullpen just waiting for that phone call. I'm ready to go, and I'm just waiting for the manager to ring the phone and I'll answer it. I'll go throw on the old Superman outfit and show up where they need me to and do what they need me to do. As far as my condition, that's where I'm at."

brapadoo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom