Wrestling Thread May2-9/ The NEW ERA/WWE Black Friday/ Hornswoggle, Cameron, Santino, Zeb Colter, Al

Dead honest, my Seats in Philly were absolutely perfect... I had full view of 98% of the actual wrestling... There was a single Adam Page move to the floor I didn't have view of as it was directly on the other side of the ring... Not having good view of the entrances was the only downfall but I'd happily trade it for the close view... Watching Strong/Tanahashi will always be burned on my head...
I don't think you've ever been sorry in you life girlfriend
laugh.gif
1. If I go to a WWE show, I opt to sit in the upper bowl. Not the nosebleeds, but the upper bowl. I just need to see everything.

2. I turned some new leafs

Scorpio is like that 50 year old guy at the Y who wears a headband and goggles... And then proceeds to dominate the basketball court...
Reported 

Has anybody been keeping up with ROH as of late? I said it before, but I really believe Moose might be GONE within the next year

This thread would be a lot more enjoyable if there was more actual wrestling discussion and less inside jokes/personal insults than what goes on. I really don't understand this thread at all.

Last edited:
I'm not surprised if it truly comes out as an OD.

What did surprise me was that Sunny didn't die first as sad at that is.

This thread would be a lot more enjoyable if there was more actual wrestling discussion and less inside jokes/personal insults than what goes on. I really don't understand this thread at all.
So you are the snitch?

Back
Top Bottom