Wrestling Thread Nov 18-30 | 11/25 Raw - Cena v Orton at TLC? Happy Thanksgiving

tumblr_mwivtx08aG1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_mwimvaoZbS1sbzhteo1_400.gif

1tumblr_mwirlc0ke71sbzhteo1_400.gif

Randy Savage videos ALL day. He is so damn captivating and detailed with his work.

Agreed..He is truly one of the best to ever lace up a pair of boots..During his run I'd say he was easy top 3 for being able to tell a compelling in ring story..

Plus I always just loved the fact that he constantly looked to be on the verge of a mental breakdown at any given time..

-
- Ring of Honor stars Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards were not offered a WWE deal after their tryout because Triple H felt they were built from the same mold as guys like Sami Callihan, Sami Zayn, Daniel Bryan or CM Punk, and WWE has enough “indie-looking” guys. A WWE source said, “Triple H feels we have enough Tyson Kidds.”

With Richards and Edwards currently at the WWE Performance Center for a week-long tryout, many fans have been wondering what led to WWE bringing them back. Word is that William Regal went to Triple H and really fought for Richards and Edwards, explaining that they are really good in the ring and deserved to get another look.

Many feel that this week-long tryout may be a precursor to Edwards and Richards being signed to a short three-month deal. The duo may be finishing up with Ring of Honor at the December 14th Final Battle event.
The **** man?

Yep him and Harley Race lol

Harley for sure was bout that life..I've heard, and read, tons of stories about Harley's toughness..He was basically the last person you'd ever want to run your mouth to..

Also heard some things about Meng being one of the toughest guys of the last 30 years..

- “The American Wolves” Eddie Edwards and Davey Richards worked a match at tonight’s WWE NXT TV tapings under the name “The American Pitbulls.” The episode will air on December 18th.

The duo received a huge ovation from the crowd and lost to NXT Tag Team Champions The Ascension in a non-title match.

URL]

URL]

URL]

I think the toughest of all time award def gits too dynamite kid

I think Race, Meng, Hodge, Lesnar, Angle, Taker, and any Samoan in the wrestling business in the last 50 years could hand Dynamite Kid his ***..

Race and Meng. Those 2 are always hailed as cats who could definitely handle their own and shoot when the situation arises. I think I also read a story that Farooq was that dude as well.

Back
Top Bottom