Wrestling Thread Nov 18-30 | 11/25 Raw - Cena v Orton at TLC? Happy Thanksgiving

i listen to Art of Wrestling with Colt, Steve Austins,and the Attitude Era podcast (which is good for a nostalgia laugh)

i cant get into MLW

Only thing with MLW's podcast, is that Konnan can be annoying, always has to have a story about him, but cracks me up when he goes to Iran:smokin...BOOM!

@ DC, did you get the VIP membership for the MLW podcast? A new Cornette podcast is up now.

Only thing with MLW's podcast, is that Konnan can be annoying, always has to have a story about him, but cracks me up when he goes to Iran:smokin...BOOM!

@ DC, did you get the VIP membership for the MLW podcast? A new Cornette podcast is up now.

I can listen to Jim Cornette talk wrestling all day. The reason why I'm contemplating the $15 for the premium access.

Listen to Cheap Heat Podcast. The Wrestling podcast from ESPN Grantland. Seth Rosenberg was on there this week and they discussed a LOT about Mark Henry and why he never was pushed. They state the obvious but it was still a good show.

But I forgot that yall are fake wrestling fans and only watch RAW

Did you listen to the Jim Cornette podcast last week? I thought it was really entertaining

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican Woods is a high flyer striker mix. What the **** is a 'panther' though :lol: ?

Panther is based on the Tiger Mask/Ling style. Lucha mixed in with a little Striking/Shoot-Fighting

I have NOT bought the $15 MLW Premium Subscription. I already have enough to listen to and not enough time. I might fork over the money just to support those dudes though. I really f*** with that crew. But it is funny that all of the early episodes they put on the Premium Side, which I think is messed up but oh well.

And yea I listened to Cornette's episodes. Both of them. Good stuff even though this week was more entertaining to me.

Last edited:
Konnan is awful. I won't listen to him.

Konnan is just a real dude man. Eating on the phone, smoking on the phone. Mispronouncing words. He is funny to me.

I can never have a bad thing to say about Konnan. He is one of the reasons the Lucha style is integrated into American wrestling. Dude will always have my respect.

I'm just not into podcasts like that. Only sometimes.

I did watch some Jim Cornette interviews on YouTube though. I loved his story about taker and him sitting in gorilla during the Austin vs HBK/Tyson match ready to pounce just in case another screw job happened

Listen to Cheap Heat Podcast. The Wrestling podcast from ESPN Grantland. Seth Rosenberg was on there this week and they discussed a LOT about Mark Henry and why he never was pushed. They state the obvious but it was still a good show.

But I forgot that yall are fake wrestling fans and only watch RAW

Mother ******.... I just posted 10 Karl Anderson videos.... And I'm watching BOLA 2010 right now... The Ricochet/Claudio match was fan-******g-tastic.... :tongue:

BTW, both HHH and Batista were at the NXT tapings yesterday... I'm thinking we see him at WMXXX, but I don't know his filming schedule...

I'm just not into podcasts like that. Only sometimes.

I did watch some Jim Cornette interviews on YouTube though. I loved his story about taker and him sitting in gorilla during the Austin vs HBK/Tyson match ready to pounce just in case another screw job happened

Link to vid?..

I listened to the second part of Stone Cold's interview with Scott Hall last night. It amazes me how good Hall's memory is considering what all he has done to himself. He can recall pretty much anything and knows the specific details of each event, and also talks like he's a pretty smart dude. I think I would pay to sit down and talk to him all day. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom