Wrestling Thread Nov 18-30 | 11/25 Raw - Cena v Orton at TLC? Happy Thanksgiving

Jimmy gets to have all the fun.

f93H8Cq.gif

Paige looks like a damn ghost. You look at her feet and think she's wearing some white socks.

Lifeless eyes? I didn't see Kelly Kelly in that pic

It's a different type of lifeless.

Kelly Kelly's eyes have the emptiness of a stupid animal like a goat or a parakeet but Paige's are sexy human eyes that just don't have any emotion.

Man. Just got home from my first law school final, and I was gonna watch Raw but my dad stopped the recording of it half way through. Did he do me a favor? lol

Man. Just got home from my first law school final, and I was gonna watch Raw but my dad stopped the recording of it half way through. Did he do me a favor? lol

You're obviously a smart guy, so I think you know the answer to that question

missed raw for the same reason. 3L though.

My friend is telling me i missed a good Punk promo?

I know I'm late(only caught the last 30 mins of Raw..just finished watching the rest), but Hunico is Sin Cara again..... WAT?

They really did do that again wowwww :lol:

So is Mistico going to be Sin Cara Negro this time around?

Might as well call up Del Sol and sign a couple more luchadores and form the Mighty Morphin Sin Cara Rangers

Last edited:
Heard from a friend that he saw del sol in Orlando.... :nerd:

Better wait for superluchas.net to confirm.

I passed out last night. Not even sure if I saw the entire D Bry Rowan match :smh:

I'd rather they keep both belts. WHC has a lot of history, just drop the US title.

I missed about 95% of raw last night and Hunico was Sin Cara. Mehh.

Anyway can anymore give me some brief cliff notes on what went down or is it not even worth the cliff notes?

Cena comes off as a dad. Always talking to her like a disappointed dad talking to his daughter :lol:. **** outta here with his monotone ***

Back
Top Bottom