Wrestling Thread Nov 21-27 | 11/24 Happy Thanksgiving to NTWT!

Well they actually let Ryder fight back but Del Rio still won in typical boring fashion. Hes so dam corny smh. He sux as a heel n I cant even imagine him as a face, hopefully next week will be da end of him in da WWE title picture

Ryder came out..They went to a commercial..I went to put a Thomas the Tank Engine dvd in for my son..Came back to the living room..Match was over..WTH happened?

large_Iraq_Mass_GraveDigging_Meye.JPG

It was good while it lasted Ryder.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Booker calling Ryder Z-Ry made me think:

Where the $!** is Alex Riley?

Check with Hombre.  He predicted that Riley would be main eventing WM by this point 
laugh.gif

Kidding

Originally Posted by casekicks

Ryder came out..They went to a commercial..I went to put a Thomas the Tank Engine dvd in for my son..Came back to the living room..Match was over..WTH happened?

Your typical angry Del Rio squash match. Jus think back to all da squash matches hes had wit Kofi Kingston n dats basically wut happened

Originally Posted by toine2983

Booker calling Ryder Z-Ry made me think:

Where the $!** is Alex Riley?

laugh.gif
 @ Ricardo going ham on the mic after the match.

Booker should give everyone a nickname like Joe Girardi does. Where as Girardi adds a "Y" to everything like Grandy, Robby, Gardy... Book could do the combo.. Cena could be  JoCe... Kofi  could be KofKi....  

These play on names are terrible after ARod and KRod it was over with for everyone else........ Everytime I saw  A-Ry in text, in my head I could only picture the biggest d-bag

I don't mind the little Twitter box on the screen. I just hate when the announcers talk on and on about it.

picked up wwe '12 about 2 hours ago

game is
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

comes with a redeem code for the rock download

played 4 matches.

cena is untouchable, same for that douche orton

game is smooth, buttons will take getting used to when u want to do moves but man, this is the best wrestling game i've played since SDSYM

Originally Posted by LA KB24

is it me or does the rock look more slimmer than before??

i know he had to get more bulked up for fast 5 but looks like he slimmed down a little bit..maybe all that work he is putting in for wrestling now..or its just me lol

He's definitely slimmed down which makes him much more cut which in turn, probably makes him look bigger.
nh

To anyone saying that Ryder is being "burried"... I think they are booking him perfectly(minus the excessive pretapes). We want to cheer for an under dog, we want to cheer for something that WE choose. Ryder is the internet Champion, he and everyone watching his youtube show got him over. I don't want to see him blow through meaningless fueds like the rest of the card. I honestly hope they don't put the US title on Ryder until wrestlemania.

You guys always complain that they don't have any build for storylines anymore. Ryder v. Ziggler has been built better than 1/2 the garbage they throw at us these days.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Originally Posted by OvATyME316

This twitter infatuation is ridiculous

This. Can't stand this +@*%.

Yep, they're ODing with that right now.
30t6p3b.gif

Good looks on the WWE 12 info GHIMS. I was wondering if any of you got the game yet. I'll pick up my copy tommorrow, won't be able to play it until I'm back home on Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom