Wrestling Thread Oct 14-20 | 10/20 TNA Bound For Glory - Bully Ray v AJ Styles, Sting v Magnus, Angl

Hulk Hogan has also been promoted (though not on TV) as being at Bound for Glory.  It's believed that Hogan has signed a new deal, but it could also just be out of date advertising packages.

Kaz & Daniels don't win the qualifier? 
indifferent.gif

Guy dressed as Hogan with a "HOGAN IS GOD" sign in the front row.  If Hogan isn't actually coming back....

So Kaz and Daniels get a joke spot on the PPV while Bromance gets a 2nd match.  They couldn't have had Robbie and Jesse get laid out by Abyss?????

Bromance wins the tag team titles from Gun Storm.  I guess bringing in that big special guest Mr Olympia Phil Heath got them them belt.

Kurt Angle only spoke for 5 minutes at this hall of fame induction.  How do you only speak for 5 minutes when you are the only inductee??

Kurt Angle declining his Hall of Fame induction saying he hasn't lived up to his and his family's standards.  He what he has accomplished in the past is nothing compared to what we're going to see in the future.  He said when he is worthy, he will join Sting in the HoF.

I don't know about that from a beat up 42 year old man.

this ppv is lacking,,,, taz is just rambling,,,,,, the angle promo made no sense, if he knew he wasnt gonna join the hof why have the dinner last night, smh

First ref bump of the night, and it's in the KNOCKOUTS MATCH.

Taz is unbearable with his bad sexual jokes.

Lady Tapa run in.

this ppv is lacking,,,, taz is just rambling,,,,,, the angle promo made no sense, if he knew he wasnt gonna join the hof why have the dinner last night, smh

At this point, I think TNA is just trying to fulfill whatever remaining dates they have shows booked for. I know they already cancelled two sets of upcoming Impact tapings. There's no way TNA is around this time next year.

Lady Tapa laid out ODB and then powerbombed Brooke over the top rope into the ring.  Gail made the cover and won the title.

Lady Tapa teased laying out Gail Kim but it turned out they were working together.

Really funny backstage segment with the Bromance and Mr Olympia doing a locker room celebration, but instead of champagne, they used protein shakes.

At this point, I think TNA is just trying to fulfill whatever remaining dates they have shows booked for. I know they already cancelled two sets of upcoming Impact tapings. There's no way TNA is around this time next year.
TNA is moving back to Orlando to save on costs.  It certainly doesn't assure they will still be around in 2014, but it is the reason the road tapings have been canceled.  TNA is still a very good ratings draw for Spike, so I expect TNA to continue on in some form.  It just may not be with the Carter family.

this ppv is lacking and its still better than the last 2 wwe ppvs
Exactly how I feel.  These last 3 matches could be excellent though.

I am hearing there is a major angle for the main event though.  Something that may look like TNA is copying WWE again.

Back
Top Bottom