Wrestling Thread Oct 19 - Nov 8 | Nov 5: Seth Rollins Tears ACL/MCL, Stripped of WWE Title

I got my laptop working again...I just gotta have time to do it :lol:

Maybe tomorrow night if my plans fall through :nerd:

Don't lie to us... I don't like liars... Just say u regret booking it and now have the pressure of doing work...

BA3NIYB.gif

4wrestling 4wrestling
@OwensStr8Clownin
@Quell
@Joe Cool23

Here's the questionnaire, just complete it, and pm it back to me.
Name:
NT name:
Twitter/Instagram:
Address (for shipping):
Favorite Wrestler’s (current/all-time):
Any specific wrestling memorabilia you collect?
Do you like independent wrestling?
Do you still watch wrestling dvd’s/blu rays?
Do you currently have the WWE Network, New Japan World, or any other wrestling streaming service?
Shirt/Hoodie size:
Shoe size:
Gaming system:
Favorite sport’s teams:
Favorite tv shows/movies/comics:
Hobbies:
What did you receive last year in the NTWTSS?

Man if they can't even find time to answer a few questions what makes me think they'll find time to buy stuff for their SS... :rolleyes

@jdcurt2
 man are you making sure that VETS are getting paired up with VETS and not jobbers?

I hope I get you so I can get you these...

Size 2X right?

That's like TNA signing hogan in hopes of high ratings...

But I can still go in the ring, use old school psychology, and make anyone look good. There's a reason when me and Scott Frost were tag champs rating went through the roof. We were the modern day Andersons

But I can still go in the ring, use old school psychology, and make anyone look good. There's a reason when me and Scott Frost were tag champs rating went through the roof. We were the modern day Andersons

who-in-the-blue-hell-are-you-o.gif
... WHO in the BLUE hell is "Scott Frost"...

hi-res-168306831-offensive-coordinator-scott-frost-looks-on-during-warm_crop_north.jpg

who-in-the-blue-hell-are-you-o.gif
... WHO in the BLUE hell is "Scott Frost"...

hi-res-168306831-offensive-coordinator-scott-frost-looks-on-during-warm_crop_north.jpg

Don't disrespect the legends.
You've forced my hand. You disrespected my legacy and my close personal friend Mr. Frost. I demand you muster up what little manhood you have in your malnourished body and shoot fight me. Give your soul to God

Everything else belongs to Gunnascott
*Welcome to spinebuster city*

Last edited:
Co-sign about Asuka using that rolling cross armbar as her finisher.

Cameron's reaction.
laugh.gif

sick.gif
@ Eva Marie's finisher. Damn near broke her ankle trying to do it. She's gonna hurt herself or someone else.

Don't disrespect the legends.
You've forced my hand. You disrespected my legacy and my close personal friend Mr. Frost. I demand you muster up what little manhood you have in your malnourished body and shoot fight me. Give your soul to God

Everything else belongs to Gunnascott
*Welcome to spinebuster city*

WWE-WWF-the-rock-rolling-eyes-reaction-1394701851l.gif

Who let the geriatrics out the nursing homes...?

Back
Top Bottom