Wrestling Thread Oct 19 - Nov 8 | Nov 5: Seth Rollins Tears ACL/MCL, Stripped of WWE Title

GlisteningElasticCrocodile.gif

Terrible botch. He was carried out after the match too.

This could be a blessing in disguise -- Amber Rose heel turn, Sext coming back as face, etc.

And Carmella's injury was Eva giving her a Swagger kick to the head. Girl is total **** and should be somebody's arm candy and nothing else.

Are the Eagles doing poorly this year?...
:frown: :smh: These are sad times. But our division is so bunz we can still win it. :lol:
Yes like God intended
Boo this man.
This is why I never booked you in the NTWT Fed :stoneface:
Good **** D Fly. :pimp:
I got my laptop working again...I just gotta have time to do it :lol:

Maybe tomorrow night if my plans fall through :nerd:
I want my IC title back. Please do it ASAP.
:pimp: :smokin :nthat:. I may need to use that...

man it was painful watching that eva-marley ( :evil: ) match, they're too green to work each other. where's blue pants at? her and eva...bloods and crips...do it hunter!

For a dude that is generally flawless in the ring, that botch by Seth was really bad....Kane had nothing to do with that either...

For a dude that is generally flawless in the ring, that botch by Seth was really bad....Kane had nothing to do with that either...

I blame WWE creative for even having Rollins in this feud. Why don't they also have him feud with Big Show and Mark Henry Henry while they're at it. Re-sign Al Snow and Tazz too

Also, NTWT podcasts were a good listen.

@22stylez

@John2st

Very much appreciated man. One of the reasons I stopped cause I didn't think y'all enjoyed it. Granted it was my first time. But me and @John2st will definitely get back to it

Same, I thought both were good :lol:

I think it's moreso a freak accident. Can't really control that

Just like Cena at RR a few years back

WWE blew their load cause of the cheers Orton started to get during Evolution. Dude had no reason being a face at that time.
Tweener maybe. That face push/HHH burial took my dude a minute to recover from. :smh:
orton should've kept the evolution theme during that run, joint was :smokin
Bro that track is flames. I keep it in rotation. Along with Metallingus. :smokin
I SEE THE LINE IN THE SAND! :smokin
TIME TO FIND OUT WHO I AM!!! :smokin :pimp: :nthat: :wow: :x song is too cold.

Last edited:
An injury doesn't always have to be ANYONE's fault. Stuff happens man. Can't blame WWE. Can't blame Sesh. 

Back
Top Bottom