Wrestling Thread Oct 19 - Nov 8 | Nov 5: Seth Rollins Tears ACL/MCL, Stripped of WWE Title

Got everyone's except @Joe Cool23 and @AquaGrape2345.

I should be home from work around 6:30/7 tomorrow, and that's the deadline. I'll have everything sent out tomorrow night.

Some people were asking about how much they should spend, since we're a tight group I'd say around $50, but if you want to spend more or a little less, that's on you. Just try to think of something good for whoever you get. I've looked at most of the questionnaire's and they're a lot more informative than year's past.

If you have any questions, get at me on Twitter. @jordcurt

Sorry part, Seth got hurted in Ireland.. How long does it takes to get back to the United States from Ireland?

so did i read right that seth is out 9 months and they're having a world title tourney at SS?

so did i read right that seth is out 9 months and they're having a world title tourney at SS?
Correct. People are also thinking it would've been better if Sext stopped the match before that table powerbomb. At best, he would've only been out a few months, but again, he shows why he's a true professional.

This situation is eerily similar to Haitch finishing the match even when he tore his quad.

Last edited:
damn so did he get stripped of title? i saw last night he got injured didn't have time all day to follow up on it or anything like that

I'll catch y'all in 6-9 months
hqdefault.jpg

damn so did he get stripped of title? i saw last night he got injured didn't have time all day to follow up on it or anything like that
They're basically vacating the title, which leaves a lot of room for creative to push people.

And there's no way Sext is coming out on RAW.

damn thats a god damn shame.. seth is flourishing right now with great match after great match.. easily best heel in the company last 5 years besides brock if he even counts. and to be sidelined over some dumb **** sucks.. we won't get to see his face turn at all now even though we know WWF would of fd it up, because when he comes back he's automatically a face because of crowd reaction.

but there is no chance wwf does this the right way.. cena gonna come back and win . or poor roman gonna win now before his storyline was suppose to truly arch and get booed out the arena haha

Sext is gonna get this type of reaction when he returns. The worst part is he basically tore his entire knee.

If roman is the one who is going to win i think you have to have ambrose screw him over in the final match only for roman to overcome the odds and still pick up the victory. So this sets up his main feud going forward. Which could and should be somewhat entertaining

and if Sheamus some how wins we need to start a twitter hashtag that needs to go viral to boo the ever loving **** out of him at every event and every time he even thinks about touching a mic. that way vince gets the hint to officially take him off the top of the card for the rest of eternity.

also bray winning and building a ministry with his 'family' wouldn't be a bad idea that could involve the whole roster. Have him basically bully any opponent into having to go through his entire stable to even prove they are worthy. and once they finally work their way into a match with bray for the title have the wyatts interfere anyway. Have it go on for awhile until the Authority has no choice but to turn face and build an army to stop them making Roman be there super hero that finally takes the family apart and win the belt back.

I'm deciding between that and battlefront...

Fallout will probably give you more bang for your buck unless you're a huge SW fan

I wasn't sure about it because I always hated the gun mechanics in Fallout but they're supposed to be vastly improved in this one so I think I'm on board

I was always more of an Elder Scrolls guy for the same reason but once I read the gunplay was inspired by Destiny in this I was all in.

and if Sheamus some how wins we need to start a twitter hashtag that needs to go viral to boo the ever loving **** out of him at every event and every time he even thinks about touching a mic. that way vince gets the hint to officially take him off the top of the card for the rest of eternity.

also bray winning and building a ministry with his 'family' wouldn't be a bad idea that could involve the whole roster. Have him basically bully any opponent into having to go through his entire stable to even prove they are worthy. and once they finally work their way into a match with bray for the title have the wyatts interfere anyway. Have it go on for awhile until the Authority has no choice but to turn face and build an army to stop them making Roman be there super hero that finally takes the family apart and win the belt back.

Best idea i ever heard

Cena's about to cut his vacation short and get his title back. Cot dammit.

Still impressed that Seth still finished the Powerbomb spot.

Back
Top Bottom