Wrestling Thread Oct 19 - Nov 8 | Nov 5: Seth Rollins Tears ACL/MCL, Stripped of WWE Title

This has the opportunity to be a great reset for WWE...

It won't happen...
Agreed on the first part; optimistically (and probably unrealistically
laugh.gif
) disagree about the second part.

Rollins' injury sucks but WWE has the opportunity to reset the WWE Universe in real a la in 2k and come up with something fresh.

The title tournament has piqued my interest now in Survivor's Series when it was just "meh, I'll watch it." prior.

I'm having flashbacks to '98 Survivor's Series when Rock became the Corporate Champ like others have mentioned. I'm not saying they need to do a swerve like that per se, but something to change the status quo.

Don't have Cena in the tournament, or if you do have him lose in a first or second round "upset" to really shake things up. Wouldn't eem mind if Reigns won, just don't have Sheamus cash in and take it off him.

a tourney is the perfect place to have a big name get upset by someone lower on card to help elevate them and give them the rub they need to break out.

...i already said pages back tho...the wyatt clan should infiltrate the title tourney, dismantle their oppponents...then lay down for bray to win it...

...then all that stuff john2st said would be cool afterward...

...but wwe soft tho

i'm ok with that eventually

but use this time on an transition champ if possible...and see how it goes...

Last edited:
Apparently, Meltzer said plans for WM were Brock/Rock, Seth/HHH, Roman/Dean. Seth/HHH would have been for the belt.

HHH winning the Rumble....

in 2016.

indifferent.gif

I think regardless of how the tourney goes we will see an attempted cash in... If Sheamus wins the belt via cash in the ring better be filled with trash ala Hogan nWo turn...

or a thought.. imagine Sheamus winning the tourney and having the MITB still... ugh the humanity

I think regardless of how the tourney goes we will see an attempted cash in... If Sheamus wins the belt via cash in the ring better be filled with trash ala Hogan nWo turn...

or a thought.. imagine Sheamus winning the tourney and having the MITB still... ugh the humanity

We have a lot to discuss tomorrow for our podcast

What up boys..Just got home from seeing the Bengals kill the Browns..What's goin on in here tonight?

Not only did Seth power bombed Kane after tearing his ACL/MCL but dude pedigreed Kane to finish the match... Much respect to Seth FREAKIN Rollins!

sup case. where did you watch the game at?

we just wonderin who takin the strap now

At the Bengals stadium..Me, my wife, and my cousin went..Had a couple beers and some nachos..Best of all we were surrounded by Browns fans and I got to spend 3 hours making jokes about Manziel being an alcoholic and woman beater..Had a blast..

I think they're going to give the belt to maybe Cesaro or Jeans and they'll have ShameUs cash in at the end of the ppv or the next night on Raw..Which will in turn make either one of those guys as important as Blue Dot or Ziggy..

Back
Top Bottom