Wrestling Thread Oct 19 - Nov 8 | Nov 5: Seth Rollins Tears ACL/MCL, Stripped of WWE Title

Just finished up the show... Great main event... Nothing crazy, but a few amazing sequences... Really though Anderson had it at one point...

AJ vs Nakamura at WK should be ******* nuts... The entire WK show is shaping up nicely... I can't wait...

CTZGOTuU8AAaHXk.jpg

Got some great news today y'all..My wife has been searching for a job for 6 months and finally got an offer last week..Friday afternoon they called and rescinded the offer do to her background check being incomplete..After a couple hours of phone work she found out the person doing the bgc couldn't verify her former employer do to her calling the wrong number..So the person who hires and trains people said if my wife could get the bgc straightened away by end of business today then she'd have a job..Well she just got the call the the background check lady had just called and said it was her fault my wife's info was incomplete and that everything checked out..So my wife starts her new job tomorrow w/full benefits to start the second she clocks in..So happy right now guys..Feeling blessed..

Case Case happy for you brotha, seriously. :pimp: :pimp:

Just finished up the show... Great main event... Nothing crazy, but a few amazing sequences... Really though Anderson had it at one point...

AJ vs Nakamura at WK should be ******* nuts... The entire WK show is shaping up nicely... I can't wait...

:wow: All in on that :pimp:

Got some great news today y'all..My wife has been searching for a job for 6 months and finally got an offer last week..Friday afternoon they called and rescinded the offer do to her background check being incomplete..After a couple hours of phone work she found out the person doing the bgc couldn't verify her former employer do to her calling the wrong number..So the person who hires and trains people said if my wife could get the bgc straightened away by end of business today then she'd have a job..Well she just got the call the the background check lady had just called and said it was her fault my wife's info was incomplete and that everything checked out..So my wife starts her new job tomorrow w/full benefits to start the second she clocks in..So happy right now guys..Feeling blessed..
Congrats! Happy to hear the good news.

Good, so she can finally get rid of your old a** 8)

If she does that then she'll be paying me alimony just like the last wife did..:nthat:

And thanks guys for the kind words..It's such a relief to know that the bills can start to get payed down, Christmas won't be disappointing for my son, and the family has health insurance..

Good, so she can finally get rid of your old a** 8)

If she does that then she'll be paying me alimony just like the last wife did..:nthat:

And thanks guys for the kind words..It's such a relief to know that the bills can start to get payed down, Christmas won't be disappointing for my son, and the family has health insurance..

In that case I hope I get you as my Secret Santa :lol:...

:nerd:

Congrats Case! I was out of work for over a year. That's stress I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy, and I didn't even have a family to worry about. That has to be a huge weight off y'alls shoulders.

Last edited:
Congrats Case! I was out of work for over a year. That's stress I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy, and I didn't even have a family to worry about. That has to be a huge weight off y'alls shoulders.

Yeah man it's been rough..Especially since I had to have 2 back surgeries this year and all the bills are rolling in..It's just a big relief to know we can have some stability and not have to struggle so much..

Yeah man it's been rough..Especially since I had to have 2 back surgeries this year and all the bills are rolling in..It's just a big relief to know we can have some stability and not have to struggle so much..

NTWT is here for ya man :pimp:

Forget all this buddy buddy crap. Case can still get the sweet chin music.

Respect for keeping it real..Respect taken back cause you're a Miz fan..Reported for thinking you could possibly hurt the Cyborg with what has become nothing more than a set up maneuver..

Congrats! :pimp:

So, drinks on Case Case if any of us have a layover in Ohio? :nerd:

Thanks man..And if you ever layover in Ohio, I'll buy you a gun, instead of a drink, so you can make the suffering that is OH end quickly..

Ziggler and Ambrose in the second round. Breeze costs Ziggler the win

KO and Roman in the finals

Why not?

Dude should be a singles guy anyway

Rey 2.0

Last edited:
roman-dean final. roman turns heel, joins the authority. my guess

Back
Top Bottom