Wrestling Thread Oct 19 - Nov 8 | Nov 5: Seth Rollins Tears ACL/MCL, Stripped of WWE Title

x2

For the next 6-9 months, tonight may not be the night.

tumblr_ncpu7rtdaQ1sbzhteo1_400.gif

Congrats Case. My wife was unemployed for a min so i know the struggle. Gonna miss wrasslin with NTWT as i have to close again tonight. :frown: :smh:

Got some great news today y'all..My wife has been searching for a job for 6 months and finally got an offer last week..Friday afternoon they called and rescinded the offer do to her background check being incomplete..After a couple hours of phone work she found out the person doing the bgc couldn't verify her former employer do to her calling the wrong number..So the person who hires and trains people said if my wife could get the bgc straightened away by end of business today then she'd have a job..Well she just got the call the the background check lady had just called and said it was her fault my wife's info was incomplete and that everything checked out..So my wife starts her new job tomorrow w/full benefits to start the second she clocks in..So happy right now guys..Feeling blessed..

Awesome news, huge congrats to her and you as well man! :nthat:

Cool dont care bout the Monday night game

But the xbox bc update got me wanting to play some old ish tonight

Sheamus already got eliminated by Cesaro.
The crowd was chanting "Briefcase Wanker" at him, along with doing the Wave and calling Big show a fat bastard during the Roman vs Big Show match.
Roman won, Cesaro won, Ambrose won, Dolph won, and KO won
ohwell.gif

Sheamus already got eliminated by Cesaro.

The crowd was chanting "Briefcase Wanker" at him, along with doing the Wave and calling Big show a fat bastard during the Roman vs Big Show match.

Roman won, Cesaro won, Ambrose won, Dolph won, and KO won
:\

Did not know they were overseas. Kevin Dunn working ot to pipe in cheers for these chants

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom