Wrestling Thread Oct 20 - Nov 2 | 10/27 Raw - Rollins Defeats Ambrose in HiaC w/ Help of Bray Wyatt

Random question but I heard that WWE Network is now doing commercials, when they do they do it tho? On their scheduled shows only? Or even on the video on demand stuff that you pick?

I'm all for a Randy face turn, IF it involved him RKOing everyone and everything like in those Vines :lol:

Already been planned for a few weeks now.

Hopefully a few NXT guys get called up and added to the authority stable.

Shock people and make it Itami.

Have HHH call him his 'guy' and he was the one that brought him to the WWE so he is with The Authority

Is it just or me or when dudes are supposed to be knocked out and their eyes are wide open and are looking around it's weird... Dean after the RKO and John Cena before they shot to Seth

Both of them messed up.. They act like if they didn't know if they were doing the right thing.. Cluster fest!!

Well we know Kenta & Devitt wont be joining The Authority til AFTER November 6th since thats Devitts scheduled debut on TV at least. Wouldnt be surprised if it was Steen & Ascension instead

now after i have got your attention guys, i mean those guys who were smart enough to understand my previous message here. i saw your comments allover the web and thanks for sending me such compliments and sorry i am not taking any of these offers as i mentioned earlier i am not pursuing the case any longer, i let it go already but i just want to show you guys the truth.in WWE.org case the panel has only focused on the points that served the complainant ignoring the respondent's strong point.

also it is time to make things more clearer to those idiots who were arrogant enough to send me stupid messages by showing them what was the hidden story. by the way, NONE of you can challenge WWE. i did !! it is a fact all over the internet !! and again I AM NOT AFRAID.

without going through many details, i have put up the case to the public and you judge it, just take a look at the complaint made by WWE and my response as well. if you guys want to see the Annexes, just ask.

the UDRP decision can be found here: http://www.udrpsearch.com/naf/1579757

please go through the case, you will gain some experience just like me. Bye

http://www.wwe.org/

What :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well we know Kenta & Devitt wont be joining The Authority til AFTER November 6th since thats Devitts scheduled debut on TV at least. Wouldnt be surprised if it was Steen & Ascension instead

Could see Devitt and Kenta at Survivor Series, where the shield made their debut.

Main roster needs faces. Kenta and Devitt aren't going to be heels. Steen on the other hand...

Back
Top Bottom