Wrestling Thread Oct 20 - Nov 2 | 10/27 Raw - Rollins Defeats Ambrose in HiaC w/ Help of Bray Wyatt

I can tell, and it‘s cool. But would like to just relive some past days ya know? Talk about guys with one signature move, not all this spin off stuff. lol

Cept the torture rack, that was whack. lol Luger tho. Flair n Macho cocaine rants tho. hahaha
Braves

Dudes don't know about Luger on here man. Talk about Jack Swagger to bring it down to their level. Hahah

tumblr_mayx6dJnyu1relfhqo2_250.gif

LOL, cant be that young here. back when Raw was on USA and always went overtime lol
Man half the dudes cats on here talk about are 25 or younger. All these fake pretty boy wrestlers. What the he'll is a Dolph Ziggler.

One dude that is aight is the Miz. He can be a big star

We was playing in the snow and my homie gave this little kid an RKO......right into his own knee. Blood everywhere 
roll.gif

i.gonestl havent followed it as much as i used to. i used to watch while doing homework, now days, ill catch i just to reminiace. still recall the Ultimate warrior doing the stomos lol. anyone remwmber big boss cop

i.gonestl havent followed it as much as i used to. i used to watch while doing homework, now days, ill catch i just to reminiace. still recall the Ultimate warrior doing the stomos lol. anyone remwmber big boss cop
yea Boss Cop was that dude. He had some quick punches. Man you are taking me back.

What was your favorite Ultimate Warrior stomo...

Last edited:
yea Boss Cop was that dude. He had some quick punches. Man you are taking me back.

What was your favorite Ultimate Warrior stomo...

I mean his stomp. Dude was a shaman
.posessed.

I had his strawberry smelling plastic toy lol. In fact a few of them. He did his shaman chants. Always used him on NES video wrestlemania game, lol with hia neone green ribbons around bicep. Agassi colorways lols.

Back when hogan was yellow and red colorway, haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom