Wrestling Thread Oct 4: If TNA Has a PPV & No One Watches, Did It Really Happen? (Bound 4 Glory)

Does Nikki Bella break AJ Lee's Streak of 295 Days as Divas Champion?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who's KO gonna feud with over the IC title?
Would like to see Roman in that spot tbh but he's still in a program with the Wyatts and Jeans. Roman and KO would definitely bring interest to the IC title. I think Jeans subbing for Roman would do the same thing to a lesser extent though.

Right now, It'll probably be Ryback or Cesaro.

Man...I've been having trouble scoring more than once per game. Definitely will be a bit of a learning curve...

On what level. Gonna play on professional to re learn the game. Played with the women last night and scored 4 on pro. That finesse shot just out side the box into the top corners does wonders

tumblr_n2oyw2VQwr1r89qoso1_400.gif

I mean it's not like anything interesting is happening today wrestling wise besides maybe NXT.

but eh

Would like to see Roman in that spot tbh but he's still in a program with the Wyatts and Jeans. Roman and KO would definitely bring interest to the IC title. I think Jeans subbing for Roman would do the same thing to a lesser extent though.

Why Ramen? So he can bury everyone like Chena?

He'll get his major push in December / early next year for WM32.

Last edited:
Just watched Legends with JBL. Pretty good show, can't wait for part 2. If you have some time catch it.

Last edited:
On what level. Gonna play on professional to re learn the game. Played with the women last night and scored 4 on pro. That finesse shot just out side the box into the top corners does wonders
The level that is above professional. Can't remember what it is....Mostly been playing people online. Can't do as much one-on-one stuff as I could last year...Defense seems to be significantly better.

Why Ramen? So he can bury everyone like Chena?

He'll get his major push in December / early next year for WM32.
Roman needs to be the guy who takes the belt from Seth. Have Seamus cash in and fail. Have Honnor recruit Roman since Seth is getting out of control and boom.

Roman needs to be the guy who takes the belt from Seth. Have Seamus cash in and fail. Have Honnor recruit Roman since Seth is getting out of control and boom.
I'm 99% sure Vince knows that Ramen needs a heel turn in order to propel him to be the next Chena down the line.

Sext will turn face soon enough and Amber Rose is still up in the air. I honestly don't think they'll ever have him as a legitimate champ.

The level that is above professional. Can't remember what it is....Mostly been playing people online. Can't do as much one-on-one stuff as I could last year...Defense seems to be significantly better.

World class. Yeah it's tough to score. I avoid online same teams used all the time Real Madrid, barca, Bayern, man city and psg

I'm 99% sure Vince knows that Ramen needs a heel turn in order to propel him to be the next Chena down the line.

Sext will turn face soon enough and Amber Rose is still up in the air. I honestly don't think they'll ever have him as a legitimate champ.
Ambrose missed the boat. He's flopped enough to be an upper mid-carder at best until they reinvent his character. Went from badass to chump real quick.

Ambrose missed the boat. He's flopped enough to be an upper mid-carder at best until they reinvent his character. Went from badass to chump real quick.
He was badass when he was in the Shield. His singles run is a mess and he's basically Ramen's cheerleader now. Lucky for him, he still gets a big pop.

Back
Top Bottom