Wrestling Thread Oct 4: If TNA Has a PPV & No One Watches, Did It Really Happen? (Bound 4 Glory)

Does Nikki Bella break AJ Lee's Streak of 295 Days as Divas Champion?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MyCareer looking alot better. Might pull me into copping 2k16.

Wanna see more details first tho.

So what do y'all think? Is the lack of stars hurting the product or the inflated past its prime stars hurting them? Does Vince realize maybe it's him or the creative?

Yes to both lack of stars and past their prime stars hurting the product. No to Vince realizing it's him or creative :lol: when something goes good for them, they believe it's cause they created it. When things go bad, they think it's cause of the wrestlers themselves, which leads to these stoo-start pushes, and overall directionless roster. I'm surprised they haven't taken credit for New Day. This heel incarnation is 100% what Kofi, Xavier, and Big E envisied. The happy face characters of New Day was the WWE creation, that was ironically headed for failure.

I think the current roster is more than capable. The booking is as foolish as it's ever been. They've squandered Rusev in this pointless feud. The lines between faces/heels is way to blurry. The divas revolution is a complete joke. The champ barely wins and he's arguably the best wrestler in the world. I could go on all day. :lol:

I think the current roster is more than capable. The booking is as foolish as it's ever been. They've squandered Rusev in this pointless feud. The lines between faces/heels is way to blurry. The divas revolution is a complete joke. The champ barely wins and he's arguably the best wrestler in the world. I could go on all day. :lol:

Seriously :lol: Seth has had awesome matches taking multiple L's as champ. He's basically a better booked Cesaro with more mic time

There is plenty of talent on today's roster. Several guys that could be legit stars, but aren't being put in the position to shine.

Watching SD right now, New Day celebrating on the announcers table :rofl: :rofl:

Paige verbally washing Nattie :smh:

Agree they put talent in lose/lose situations. The E has found a crutch in these part timers and go to the ole' toolbox every time a big event approaches. If I was a talent on that roster I'd be disgusted that notion.

This roster is much better than what it was a year ago. No reason guys like Bray, Roman, Dean, Cesaro should be direction-less.

But my biggest complaint is wins and losses mean absolutely nothing in the E.

:lol: at the announcers referencing Summer wearing the same outfit "I think she's been wearing that for the last month"

proxy.jpg

WWE is paying Brock Lesnar extra money to face The Undertaker in a Hell in a Cell Match at Hell in a Cell on Oct. 25, Dave Meltzer reports in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

Lesnar contracted dates were already assigned, leading WWE to negotiate with him for an extra date and even more money.

The decision to hold the match at Hell in a Cell was a sudden change. The original plan had been WrestleMania 32, and perhaps it shows some desperation on Vince McMahon’s part that he’s splashed even more cash on Lesnar for this extra date. Poor Raw ratings and the volatility of the Network numbers are meaning that a top draw star like Lesnar is more essential than ever before.

However, what’s also going on here, is McMahon realized the blow off match wasn’t right for WrestleMania. It didn’t feel quite like it should have done, mainly due to the confusing creative around Undertaker’s heel persona. It appears like WWE got the same vibe that fans were getting, that it just didn’t feel right for a third match in well over six months time at WrestleMania.

Instead, we’ll get the match at Hell in a Cell, which should add interest to what would have otherwise been a typically dull October for WWE.

http://t.co/hSSwToAWwF

PG-era HIAC isn't what it use to be. Especially since they have a PPV called HIAC and we have one every year.

Back
Top Bottom