Wrestling Thread Oct 4: If TNA Has a PPV & No One Watches, Did It Really Happen? (Bound 4 Glory)

Does Nikki Bella break AJ Lee's Streak of 295 Days as Divas Champion?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since they've basically taken Nattie of tv ('cept for TD) my new official woman is Steph..I don't care who's claimed her in the past, she's mine now..

tumblr_nup7cp0OQd1rnjfjfo1_r1_500.gif

ITS STIL REAL TO ME DAMNIT

@Meangene45 is gonna be mad when he wakes up and finds out that the old man of NTWT beat him in the 1st week of fantasy football..

Now for some reason my score has dropped by almost 30 points for no reason..So I guess I lost?!?..I have no clue how this shty yahoo league is set up so I'm not sure..

Last edited:
Damn i ran in Destiny with him a couple times. He seemed like a cool dude. I know he had a kid around that time

This. Not gonna lie and say I didn't make promises I couldn't keep, but homie is acting like he didn't get anything.

But I'm a deadbeat so I won't be participating this year. Stay at home dad salary being what it is.

This. Not gonna lie and say I didn't make promises I couldn't keep, but homie is acting like he didn't get anything.

But I'm a deadbeat so I won't be participating this year. Stay at home dad salary being what it is.

So what exactly did you get him?..Lets air it out so everything is on the table..

I know you love the weather we've been getting.

Not cold enough b. I haven't busted out da fly jackets/sweaters yet :smh:

Dam good 30 for 30 short on president bush throwing out the first pitch at yankee stadium weeks after 9-11. City was scary at that time. New threat of attacks in the papers/tv every week **** had the kid in me confused/scared. That 2001 World Series will be the biggest heart break I will ever feel. Don't care if we won the previous 3 World Series that one hurt bad. /rant

^ I remember how ignorant dudes were the weeks after 9/11.

Beating up anyone who looked middle eastern.

Emma has a youtube channel now y'all

She's gonna be cooking and **** I think or eating I dunno

Not cold enough b. I haven't busted out da fly jackets/sweaters yet :smh:

Dam good 30 for 30 short on president bush throwing out the first pitch at yankee stadium weeks after 9-11. City was scary at that time. New threat of attacks in the papers/tv every week **** had the kid in me confused/scared. That 2001 World Series will be the biggest heart break I will ever feel. Don't care if we won the previous 3 World Series that one hurt bad. /rant

Man, Eff Luis Gonzalez..I'll forever hate that dude for that bloop he hit..:smh:

I was just talking to my step-daughter about 9/11 cause they had a service at her school..She asked where I was at when it happened..I woke up right before that first Tower collapsed and turned the tv on just in enough time to see it come down..Was out playing basketball later in the afternoon and 2 jets took off from Wright-Patt AFB..Their engines made a pair of loud booms and we thought some shhht was going down and everyone on the court scattered..She couldn't believe we'd act like that, but I told her she had no clue about how the whole country was on edge that day and the next few weeks..That Yankees/DBacks WS wouldn've went down as the GOAT if the Bombers would've won that game 7..

^ I remember how ignorant dudes were the weeks after 9/11.

Beating up anyone who looked middle eastern.

Yup dues were talking about exiling them like they did to the Japanese during ww2 and stuff :smh: young me was confused as **** man I didn't know what to think I probably agreed to it too.

The 2001 ws is still the goat to me despite the outcome. Games 3,4,5, and 7 are some of the greatest sporting events of our time. Only time the worst of country wants the yea is and ny to win we drop the ball :smh: still have 27 though no other team in any American sport is even near b.

Inb4 deepsea gets his 4dud on and snitches then goes on to post some random YouTube video.

Yup dues were talking about exiling them like they did to the Japanese during ww2 and stuff :smh: young me was confused as **** man I didn't know what to think I probably agreed to it too.

The 2001 ws is still the goat to me despite the outcome. Games 3,4,5, and 7 are some of the greatest sporting events of our time. Only time the worst of country wants the yea is and ny to win we drop the ball :smh: still have 27 though no other team in any American sport is even near b.

Inb4 deepsea gets his 4dud on and snitches then goes on to post some random YouTube video.

And The Blueprint and Stillmatic dropped that year to

Video Package from earlier today: Stephanie McMahon, apparently playing the role of philanthropic brand ambassador, and the Bella Twins, visited a local children's hospital. They were total babyfaces. WWE put this video on right after the Bellas cheated to retain the Divas Title and colluded with Stephanie to get the title record? Undercuts whatever storyline they're trying to promote.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Got damn shame

And The Blueprint and Stillmatic dropped that year to

Yesssssss!!!!!!!

One of the great years left in hip hop.

Now it's in comparison to Great Khali's condition.

Back
Top Bottom