Wrestling Thread Oct 4: If TNA Has a PPV & No One Watches, Did It Really Happen? (Bound 4 Glory)

Does Nikki Bella break AJ Lee's Streak of 295 Days as Divas Champion?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Simply A-MAY-AY-AY-AY-ZING.
embarassed.gif

Wait for it
Wait some more
Still waiting?
Wild dude man LOL
@DCAllAmerican

You see this MSL and Konnan beef?... Work or shoot?...
Nah where did this happen? On Tweet?

Just goes to show how messed up it is to be a woman in this InstaGram world. A friend of mine is a trainer and she has a new female client. This client told my friend outright that, "I want to get some hips, flat stomach, and a bigger butt." But I am told this client has NO shape whatsoever. Skinny girl with no curves.

So my friend basically told her that she can't go into her body and change her genetics. Most of what you are asking for can't really be done without going under the knife. So this client girl has been sending before and after pictures of girls on IG that have went under the knife and showing off their new bodies. I guess this client girl isn't aware of people "cheating" out here. 

Just goes to show how messed up it is to be a woman in this InstaGram world. A friend of mine is a trainer and she has a new female client. This client told my friend outright that, "I want to get some hips, flat stomach, and a bigger butt." But I am told this client has NO shape whatsoever. Skinny girl with no curves.

So my friend basically told her that she can't go into her body and change her genetics. Most of what you are asking for can't really be done without going under the knife. So this client girl has been sending before and after pictures of girls on IG that have went under the knife and showing off their new bodies. I guess this client girl isn't aware of people "cheating" out here. 
We get it you have a hard time competing with these IG **** with their perfect bodies.

Has anyone got more title shots in such a short amount of time as KO has? You figure NXT, US and IC title matches in what, 6-7 months.

KO should win the IC strap off Ry-boring tomorrow, but that title is cursed, so ehhh.

Everyone here agrees that the 3rd partner is mask Kane, right?

Not sure if yall caught it but it may be nothing. During their promo on RAW reigns mentioned that's it's a "BIG" mystery partner or something along those lines so I can see it being Kane :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom