Wrestling Thread Oct 4: If TNA Has a PPV & No One Watches, Did It Really Happen? (Bound 4 Glory)

Does Nikki Bella break AJ Lee's Streak of 295 Days as Divas Champion?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Completely agree. Just like Case Case and others have said, should've taken a Legends deal. Get some video game pay, DVD and Network pay, and 1 or 2 Big 4 PPV matches, and keep your dignity. I should've known from the beginning they were gonna embarrass Sting when bringing him in

This..

I'm sure Vince/Shovel probably told him they'd give him a couple W's and then swerved him by saying they really needed him to put someone over..And Sting being the true professional his is agreed and now it's just made him look like a fool..

So today I got a **** show by the Eagles, then I got a **** show by WWE

10/10 would live through it again

It was an easy decision, but I'm glad I went to NXT instead of NoC. I really would've only went to NoC for Rollins and New Day.

i have no problem with sting tonight. y'all just love complaining. dude put on a decent showing.

Yeah, it could have been a lot worse. Props to him for taking that table spot too. Rollins sold like hell for him.

Rollins is the BITW hands down.

At this point wwe midas whale bring gilberg back and let him pin sting cleanly to complete the burying of wcw :lol:

Borden Stevens wasn't bad at all, other than that lengthy injury TO, or whatever that was...

I'm just completely jaded tonight man :lol:

It hasn't been a good day at all

It'll be an even worse week because of annoying *** Cownut fans :smh:

Back
Top Bottom