Wrestling Thread Oct 5-18 | 10/11 NTWT SummerSlam PPV Prediction Contest Results!

Which is better?

• 4wrestling

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cats

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ok, METRO everything. You have the right idea for that.

For free events to do during the day: http://freeindc.blogspot.com/

Eats

I am not even sure if I should suggest pizza to you since you are from NY, but my favorite spots

District of Pi: www.yelp.com/biz/district-of-pi-washington (Deep Dish Chicago Style. Cornmeal in the crust)

Matchbox - www.yelp.com/biz/matchbox-chinatown-washington (Pizza)

Cava Mezze Grill - www.yelp.com/biz/cava-mezze-grill-washington (mediterranean) 

Mi Cuba Cafe - www.yelp.com/biz/mi-cuba-cafe-washington (Cuban)

El Rinconcito Cafe - www.yelp.com/biz/el-rinconcito-cafe-washington (Salvadorian)

Founding Farmers - www.yelp.com/biz/founding-farmers-washington (People swear by the brunch. I have never been but people love this place.)

What else do you have a taste for. Put this stuff in a word document or something so it doesn't get lost

If you notice... batman does a ton of wrestling moves 
laugh.gif
Like what?

Has Cena started his vacation with the US title, or is that after HITC? Would've been nice if Woods won it from him and defended it using the Freebird rule

Was wondering if that was Melina or not in those other gifs. Was very confused since in those gifs it looks like she has a butt, when I surely know she's always had a pancake

Back
Top Bottom